[8 Gym Challenge] Altitude Badge (CiX: CloudIX)

jB3OSqN.jpg

wPHbzpa.png

Oi, welcome to CloudIX's own gym! CloudIX's gym features a variety of trainers waiting to test your skill and our prize awaits you in Pacifidlog Town off the coast of Hoenn. To obtain the Altitude Badge, one must display their strength by defeating a series of trainers to ultimately challenge the leader of CloudIX's gym. Three preliminary trainers must be defeated in order to reach CloudIX's gym leader. Each challenger will have to face preliminary trainers at their respective tiers. BurntZebra awaits a challenger worthy enough to be given the Altitude Badge after defeating him in battle.

5c8704951ea9c9a7eb215c9a5d61605b.png

Gym Location:

Pacifidlog City in the Hoenn Region

[spoiler]03aa317fc702769ab9424d59331bc235.png[/spoiler]

Gym Members:

Leader

BurntZebra

Trainers

Vorred (Doubles, OU, UU, NU)

DrCraig (Doubles, OU, UU)

Telf (Doubles, OU, NU)

WBHman (OU)

Londar (OU)

Ryuun (UU)

Jate (NU)

Gym Rules & Regulations:

1. This gym belongs to the league presented here.
  2.  In order to challenge our gym, you must post your IGN and 2 tiers you play in this thread. One of our trainers will then accept your challenge by replying with his or her IGN and the tier they wish to face you in. You are now accepted as a challenger of the gym.

Challenge Template:

IGN:

2 Tiers of Choice: Tier1 / Tier2

1. Our gym will accept 5 challengers at a time to prevent confusion. The challenger list  will note the challengers progress and applied tiers. The next trainers will be listed in a challenger queue.
  2. Each battle will use proper tournament mode format. If you have questions regarding this, feel free to ask.
  3. Match outcomes must be posted with proof. Posts prior to match ups are encouraged, but not necessary.
  4. If you lose against a trainer, you will have to schedule a new battle with the same trainer. You cannot rematch that trainer on the same day. You will have 2 chances to defeat each trainer.
  5. If you do not defeat a trainer within 2 tries, your progress will be completely reset. You will need to reapply to challenge the gym. If you repeatedly apply, we have the right to temporarily deny you.
  6. If you win against a trainer, a new trainer will accept your challenge. Upon defeating 3 trainers total, our gym leader will accept your challengeIf you win against the gym leader you will be promoted from challenger to champion, and we will inform Eggplant that you are entitled to obtain your Altitude Badge. You have 1 chance to defeat the all mighty BurntZebra.

wPHbzpa.png

Good Luck!

Edited by DrCraig

Current Challengers
[Name (Tier1/Tier2): Trainer1 / Trainer2 / Trainer3]

1. SubZero (UU/NU):
2. JIceJDragon (Doubles/?):
3. XPLOZ (Doubles/OU):
4. imabetheverybest1 (Doubles/UU):
5. DestructX (UU/NU):

Challenger Queue
[Name (Tier1/Tier2)

1. SweeTforU (Doubles/UU)
2. ElCoolio (UU/NU)
3. Rendiz (Doubles/OU)
4. GymLeaderGaryy (UU/NU)
5. overToasted (Doubles/UU)
6. Blackjovi (UU/NU)
7. Gluumac (Doubles/NU)
8. Yangsam (OU/NU)
9. EthiopianPriest (OU/UU)

Edited by DrCraig

I had a little think guys... Don't you think you guys are ruining everything for everybody? I think maybe you should change your rules. Have a look at lyle's thread, they came up with a totally fair ruleset. Don't you think it would be better if you copied that? Just make sure everything is exactly the same, because their rules are totally fair.

I had a little think guys... Don't you think you guys are ruining everything for everybody? I think maybe you should change your rules. Have a look at lyle's thread, they came up with a totally fair ruleset. Don't you think it would be better if you copied that? Just make sure everything is exactly the same, because their rules are totally fair.

panda, marry me

Edited by Vorred

What rule?

i, SubZero (geddit)

challenge Craig(UU) and Telf(NU)

Lets get this over with

challenging Vorred, DrCraig and Telf at Doubles

Ign:Imabetheverybest

Tiers:Doubles only

Oi I made a template

Challenge Template:

IGN:

2 Tiers of Choice: Tier1 / Tier2

Two fam