Using level 100 mons

pachima

Question

As stated earlier in the suggestion part of the forum, the open level of Battle frontier isn´t rescaling the level of your pokemon to 50 because that would mean less usage/ uselessness in leveling up your pokemon to 100. Then, I had an idea.

Why don´t you add an extra option besides level 50 and open level where you can only use level 100 pokes. Now, the problem is: Why would I level up my mon to 100, where I can do the same stuff with level 50 mons?

My idea to prevent this is giving a slightly better rewards in level 100 battles.

Pros: Raise of the usage of level 100 mons

It is an extra option, so you can use the level 50 ones like you always did

The open level would now be scaled depending on your team´s highest level (If your pokemon is level 65, then your                     opponent´s is too) - This makes pokemon leveled up by accident beyond 50 not useless.

Cons: Maybe some decrease of level 50 mons, depending on how the rewards are better and the will of the trainer to level                         up the desired pokemon up to the max.

What do you think?

1 answer to this question

That would actually be a good idea. Many of my friends make fun of me when I level pokemons to lvl 100. Yes... I need new friends. But I don't know what devs think about that. And I also heard rumors that in a future update (not the one that is coming) that lvl 100 pokemons will have some extra usage. It could be related with that but I don't know