Greetings!

UsghuiYz

My name is UsghuiYz! Pronounced /əs,ɡīsor "Us Guys"

I have always been a fan of Pokemon games, particularly the older games GBA and Pre-GBA. I really like MMO's and thought that these two would go great together. I also just recently converted to Linux and so this is one of few games that are small enough for me to want to keep and/or even supports my OS. I am a proud member of the Note 4 army and an aspiring artist of sorts.

I also enjoy writing stuff, conversating via good 'ol forums. And I figure I can gain  some useful information on this game since I am only just getting started and all of this new-gen pokestuff is a little confusing to me. Currently I am running through Hoenn, I think and am leveling a few random pokemen that seem to have decent move sets in their later stages.

I look forward to meeting you all! (:

Thank you all very much! I appreciate the warm welcome (:

I am currently just running through Hoenn, still getting a feel for it all but live and learn. I probably still have quite a ways before I actually get to where the real stuff happens. I hear a lot about breeding and stuff but when the time comes for me to do that, I will get it figured out.

Also, there is a lot of channel chat spam (not pointing any fingers or anything spanish) for vendo/selling pokemon and items, combined with an astounding neglect of the trade channel that got to the point that I had to shut off the other languages. But, meh, I didn't really needs those anyways  :lol:

My name is UsghuiYz! Pronounced /əs,ɡīsor "Us Guys"

Yo, my name is Ra's Al Ghul; Pronounced (RAYSH-ahl-GOOL)

Nice to meet you, and I hope you have a nice time playing this game.

Also, there is a lot of channel chat spam (not pointing any fingers or anything spanish) for vendo/selling pokemon and items, combined with an astounding neglect of the trade channel that got to the point that I had to shut off the other languages. But, meh, I didn't really needs those anyways  :lol:

Yeeah, just ignore those, they're better off left un-watched