Pokemon Breeding Simplified (with pictures!)

On 9/6/2016 at 8:38 PM, ragstal said:

Ok so 4am at night, can't sleep and I decided to grab my tablet and ask about something that I was thinking, sooo  Nidorans are pretty cheap catch in safari & since I know it's field I was planning to grab a few females and breed it with meowth males since its also field, but I do not know if nidoran can breed with anything else.......

Ok say i have a few good rolls at Meowth and i dont wanna spoil the rest and i have a few female nidorans, will that even work or nidorans breed only among themself?

FEMALE nidorans can be bred with other males in the field and monster egg groups, BUT no matter what you breed with it, it will always be a female Nidoran.

MALE nidorans can be bred with other females in the monter & field egg group, BUT the baby will never be a Nidoran. 

7 hours ago, xStarr said:

Well I think it is. I only got that info from the other page I linked.

Ive heard they are working on Nidoran breeding but as far as Ive heard its not changed yet, they just threw up a ? in the breeding preview box so you know theres a chance to get either male or female with no ability to choose. 

1 hour ago, WolfgangDamien said:

Ive heard they are working on Nidoran breeding but as far as Ive heard its not changed yet, they just threw up a ? in the breeding preview box so you know theres a chance to get either male or female with no ability to choose. 

Ye but if they are evolved it well definitely be that gender.( Nidorina = nidoran fem egg

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...