[8 Gym Challenge] Gemini Badge (YOLO: Reckless Drivers)

Standings updated.

I'm sorry for not taking many challenges, I was hoping our original open date would have stood instead of rushing it. Anyways, I'm currently not a lot online, so I encourage my opponents to PM on forums. On that note I will be imabetheverybest's second opponent.

On the timer: If the timer was designed properly, a time win would be a legit win. Although the current timer makes the current doubles a blitz game, it is still well-known by all players involved, and you know what to expect. For this reason, I will count time wins as wins.

A more serious concern is disconnections. I understand that official tournaments with decent prices can't allow rematches, as it is very exploitable. In this context though, it wouldn't feel right if a challenger got a win from a disconnection, especially since you have unlimited rematches anyways. Here is my suggestion for handling disconnections:

-If either player disconnects, the challenger earns an immediate rematch. The exception is when the gym trainer in question is busy or is suspecting that the challenger disconnected to earn an immediate rematch or to scout. In this case, the gym trainer is allowed to put a cooldown on the game as usual.

-In the case when the match was in a winning position for either a player (i.e. a position which was unlosable by predictions or RNG,) the gym trainer is allowed to declare a win to that player.

Since I trust my team mates, I will guarantee that they are not going to disconnect in order to scout your team or avoid a loss. As for challengers, since disconnection on purpose is very rude, I will let the individual gym trainer decide whether such a disconnection is intenional and whether a penalty cooldown will be given.

Edited by PandaJJ