I'm Back, Everyone.

Hello again, everyone. I'm happy to report that I am now able to return to "PokéMMO." For those who don't know me, I joined "PokéMMO" in April of 2013, and have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the community and helping players with their questions and concerns, as well as just interacting with everyone in general. For a period of time, I had no stable access to the internet, so I was unable to be active. But that will permanently change next month, as I will have hotspot data through my phone's plan, and shouldn't need to rely on anyone else's connection again. (Hopefully. But I know life likes to mess with me.) 

To give those who don't know me an idea of my personality and interests, I am a positive person who tries helping out as many people as I can. My interests are art and animation, and I am currently developing a fan-animation series, as well as an original series. I generally have a mountain of Dr. Pepper cans on my work station. I am bilingual in both English and Japanese, and actually helped the other mods translate the text for Seven Island's Battle Tower. (I can't read Kanji, however. But that's what "Google Translate" is for.) If anyone would like to talk to me, please feel free to send me a message.

I'm looking forward to being an active member of the community again, and I hope you all have fun and enjoy your experiences with "PokéMMO."