Word Jumble [Forum Event] (Feb 10th - Feb 17th)

Eggplant

ac81H9Z.png

Ani_smb3qblock.gif Ani_smb3qblock.gif Ani_smb3qblock.gif Ani_smb3qblock.gif Ani_smb3qblock.gif

This is a forum event!

Explanation

To participate in this event posters must carefully look through the posts that staff make after the event has begun.

For the duration of the event participating staff members will be hiding letters in their forums posts. These letters will spell out a name of a Pokemon, each participation staff member will have their own Pokemon for you to find.

There will be six members of staff participating in this event, your job is to find out who they are, what letters they are hiding and what Pokemon can be spelt with those letters.

The first poster to guess correctly all the participating staff members and their Pokemon will win the event. Once you think you have the full list you must post each staff member and their corresponding Pokemon in this event thread in the same post. Each poster will have 5 chances to guess, any entry posts made after that will not be counted.

Staff ranks that will be taking part in this event are: ModeratorGlobal Moderator and Game Master.

Each staff member may hide their letters in different ways, below are two examples of possible methods:

Example One:

[spoiler]

FTQeR2M.png

[/spoiler]

Example Two:

[spoiler]

g2UDeuB.png

[/spoiler]

Rules

• Five entries per user.
  • Staff will not hide letters in their signatures or any of the help desk sections.
  • Please provide your IGN alongside your entries.
  • Please ensure your posts in the event thread abide by our Code of Conduct.

Date and Time

Start Time: Wednesday February 10th, 00:00 EST Time Conversion | End Time: Wednesday February 17th, 00:00 EST Time Conversion

If a member were to post a correct list of participating staff and their Pokemon the event will end early.

Prize

ppmax.png10 x PPMax and $1,000,000 Pokeyen

Event Host: Eggplant

Ani_smb3qblock.gif Ani_smb3qblock.gif Ani_smb3qblock.gif Ani_smb3qblock.gif Ani_smb3qblock.gif

Credits to Noad for organizing a while back, may her legacy live on.

Staff will not hide letters in their signatures or any of the help desk sections.

Does this mean that e.g. "Introductions" or "Creative Media" subforums are possible? Damn that's a lot of sections to follow :D

These letters will spell out a name of a Pokemon, each participation staff member will have their own Pokemon for you to find.

All generations or only 1-3? If it's not a secret of course.

Does this mean that e.g. "Introductions" or "Creative Media" subforums are possible? Damn that's a lot of sections to follow :D

All generations or only 1-3? If it's not a secret of course.

1 - Yes. We will not post in Bug Reports or Support Request.

We may or may not post in things like introductions.

2 - Who knows????

xSkyy - Electrode or Electabuzz or Electrike

I say most likely to be Electrike.

xSparkie - TBA

Remember you have only 5 guesses, I'd like to ask to refrain from using one post and filling it in as you go.

sparkie 

eggplant

rache - guessing pidgey

riphenk 

xskyy 

xelakerbert 

can i just add the other 5 when i guess em?

oh yea ign fredrichnietze

Nah, since you have 5 guesses, please make a new post.

Helps us keep track, too, or we'll spend our days refreshing and looking for edits in dead pages.

Is it 5 guesses per staff member? Like, I can post staff member's IGN and 5 possible pokes next to it then another staff member with 5 possibilities?

You compile a list of 5 stafg members with 1 pokemon associated to each, in one post.
You get up to 5 posts like this.

Didn't want to say anything, but everybody who wants to win this are not saying a word, because the more attention this gets, the smaller are the chances of winning. Fred is not even trying, since he is just giving away hints to the rest of us as well as all his posts being invalid entries. I just wanted to say, if you think xela only posted one letter, you might not have the best chances of winning anyways.

Didn't want to say anything, but everybody who wants to win this are not saying a word, because the more attention this gets, the smaller are the chances of winning. Fred is not even trying, since he is just giving away hints to the rest of us as well as all his posts being invalid entries. I just wanted to say, if you think xela only posted one letter, you might not have the best chances of winning anyways.

Give this man a cookie. Also can someone explain to me why Desu only posted "x", "f" and "s"? What kind of Pokemon is that supposed to be?