Michael Bay Cup 2016 (gotta show up edition) (8th Feb, 9pm gmt)

why

It's like having a race with the condition that the slowest participant wins.

It makes no sense; Basically you need to bring 5 fast memento users then end it with a pokemon that needs to auto stall itself.

The idea is flawed, it simply doesn't work. If you want to watch nonsensical duels just spectate in vermilion.

It makes no sense; Basically you need to bring 5 fast memento users then end it with a pokemon that needs to auto stall itself.

The idea is flawed, it simply doesn't work. If you want to watch nonsensical duels just spectate in vermilion.

There's a little more ins and outs thought. For example you could taunt the memento. You could explode, but damp can stop you. Maybe there are some other clever ways you could force yourself to lose, I just think it's pretty cool to see what people would come up with.

That said, I do agree, I sorta think there will be a lot of stall.

Well it sounds fun to me and is something diffrent for change

Next time please stick to the time proposed. I reached to the area at 9:01 and a lot of matches had already been done. GG

noone battled by that time, it's just that only 6 people showed up so i had to update the bracket

Also it was about 9.15 when you sent me your first pm, sweetforu arrived at 9.01 but he still got in