Endure on Jumpluff

Toupi

How to pass Endure to Jumpluff as egg move ? It's stated that he can learn Endure as egg move but i can't find any viable breeder to pass it. According to bulbapedia you can pass it in 5th gen via Pachirisu. Anyone knows how to do it ?

endure is a tutor move also

if you reaaaaally want a chain:

smeargle/dunsparce/swinub -> pikachu -> hoppip

kabutops/corsola -> slowpoke -> bulbasaur -> hoppip

and like 50 chains more im to lazy to list

tho it will most likely take longer and be more expensive etc

edit: turns out you cant use clefairy etc

Edited by axx

if you reaaaaally want a chain:

smeargle/dunsparce/swinub -> pikachu/celfairy -> hoppip

kabutops/corsola -> slowpoke -> bulbasaur -> hoppip

and like 50 chains more im to lazy to list

Im bit confused, how do you know i can pass it using bulbasaur,clefairy or pikachu ? I can't find anywhere list of pokes which can pass Endure to Jumpluff :|

Im bit confused, how do you know i can pass it using bulbasaur,clefairy or pikachu ? I can't find anywhere list of pokes which can pass Endure to Jumpluff :|

git gud

It'd probably be easier to just learn from a tutor

Egg moves aren't defined by specific species passing them onto the child, they work like this:

Child has the ability to learn Move X.

Child is in the Egg Groups: Grass and Field.

If anything within the Grass or field Egg Group can breed with a female of the same species of the child (The Mother) and can learn Move X, then that species can pass it onto the child.

In simpler terms:

Provided it's in the child's 'Egg Group' list and one of the parents can learn it, it will pass.

So you just need to find a compatible parent with the move you want.

Sometimes this involves looking through various egg groups with different parents to pass it over from another breed.