Pokemmo Group Chats

FuzzyRegirock

Question

Essentially what the title implies. The group chat system is a way for people to get in contact with each other easily, and can act as a team chat, except with anyone you want, regardless of team occupation: sort of like a personal channel. This could be good for people who want to remain in contact with former teammates without feeling awkward/isolated. Or this could also be good for channel-goers who talk with each other, but are constantly interrupted by random people. The group chat window itself can work in a similar way to the whisper window, being able to be moved around and such, or could be implemented as a separate chat tab. There could also be options to auto-decline group chat requests, similar to that of auto-denying friend requests. There could also be set regulations by whoever has ownership of the group chat, such as a cool down time.

Pros:

-An easy way to stay in contact with the people you want to

-Avoid annoying people interrupting conversation (such as in channel chat)

-No stress in maintaining a team just to talk to your friends

-Can be done from anywhere

-The chat can consist of people that are part of the same and different teams

-A whisper-like system that consists of more people than 2

Cons:

-The only con I can see with this is that it could potentially defeat the purpose of teams, but I'm not really sure.

2 answers to this question

like a party chat?

would be nice if it can be stored tho

edit:

adding to this idea, imo what would be great would be to have guilds

note guild =/= team

ie a breeding guild, comp guild, hunters guild, traders guild

and then each one can have a chat targeted to the members registered

these guilds should have aditional benefits other than chats however, like increased percents, reduced fees, to mention some.

Edited by axx

actually i suggested that before. COZ teams has no meaning. example ; 3 friends started this game and wanted to chat at same place so they are creating a new team. there is no other way. almost teams are just group chat in this game , no other usability. and some commissioned people didnt like this idea too. whatever maybe i told with mistakes. coz my english is bad. 

summary, i agree this idea. 

Group chats +1

Edited by FinnTheMember