Find Your Hoenn Starter - Saturday, February 13th

xSparkie

84704efe22d908c277a9f92e1a805681.png

Date/Time:

Date: Saturday, February 13th

Time: 5 PM - 6 PM EST | 10 PM - 11 PM GMT

*Extended to 6:30 PM EST | 11:30 PM GMT.

Natures:

255.gifTorchic - Jolly

252.gifTreecko - Timid

258.gifMudkip - Relaxed

Rules:

pokeball_bullet_by_chocolakii-d6eyen3.pn  We'll be meeting up at the center of Trainer Hill, Ch7 (North of Mauville City). No registration for this event is required.

pokeball_bullet_by_chocolakii-d6eyen3.pn  You may submit only one entry of your preference; you do not have to catch all three starters.

pokeball_bullet_by_chocolakii-d6eyen3.pn  Your entry must be your OT and caught within the duration of the event.

pokeball_bullet_by_chocolakii-d6eyen3.pn  The top four entries with the highest sum of the IVs will be declared as the winners of this event.

Prizes:

1st Place - 1,000,000 Pokeyen 

2nd Place - 500,000 Pokeyen

3rd Place - 300,000 Pokeyen

4th Place - 200,000 Pokeyen

Host: xSparkie

Helpers: xSkyy  Ronax

So i tried hunting for Mudkip the other day, and after a whole hour I wasn't able to catch a relaxed nature. I was also using the sync ability too, must be my terrible luck.

Well it's not meant to be easy and having good IVs on top of that makes it challenging. Since the encounter rate is pretty low, there might be a possibility to extend the event by an hour, but I'll have to speak with the other refs/helpers beforehand.

EDIT: Event has been extended to 6:30 PM EST | 11:30 PM GMT.

Edited by xSparkie

Congratulations to OldKeith for coming in 1st Place in the Find Your Hoenn Starter event!

Thank you all for participating and the staff members who helped out.  

I hope everyone was able to find some good breeders, and if not better luck next time!

~ Stay tuned for more Official events ~

1st Place - OldKeith

2nd Place - JcanSCREAM

3rd Place - JIce

4th Place - Kuziox

Shoutout to Mokou for coming in 5th!