GTL Tab

GeneralVenican

Question

Have a extra tab on GTL which shows the 10 most recent pokemon/items you viewed.

Another idea like this would be to have a favourite tab, where u can "star" a pokemon/item you maybe want to buy later. If that pokemon/item is bought, it would just be removed from that list.

EDIT:

i really dont think we need both, so but i added them to see which one yall like the most

Edited by GeneralVenican

5 answers to this question

or maybe a "pin" option, like the star you mentioned, but when you set it, the pinned pokemon shows always on top, unless filtered

this is where the tab would be better, so that u can have one only for the pokemon you "pinned/starred". Having them show up on top would be kind of messy for my taste

This would be amazing. It is possible to breed a hidden power pokemon for pretty cheap if you let your odd IVs be 27/29 and your even IVs be 26/28, but this requires you to look through a lot of stuff on GTL to make sure everything you need is available. This is again exceedingly more time consuming without the possibility of "pinning" the pokemon you are planning to buy. Not to mention it also makes sure that you can see whether the stuff you need is sold when you finally start buying everything you looked at.

Edited by PandaJJ