[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 4 - The Finals - Congratulations to The Raging Lions!

Alright guys, lets tone it down and keep this related to PSL. The trash talk is supposed to be kept between rivalry teams, but this seems to be going beyond PSL. Please do not continue to call out other players or teams. It's the finals! Where's the hype?!

the hype fucking died when all these dickwads... yes my teammates included, decided to bring their personal and bitter differences into this fucking thread and when none of them decided to back down it become a war of blowjobs between teammates and snide and shitty insults between each other.

This thread sucks because all of u let it suck, final week has been ruined by all of you. 

Yes Zeb is an asshole, no lion you dont need to point it out in every fucking thread, CiX is semi-dead but I respect them for trying to keep going, yes we know kyzuken is a shitty hypocrite ("its always aura vs 1 person" YOLO says hi), K9 might be a god but the LYLE circlejerk is too much, Dede is a pretty solid player, Arimanius wont accept shit talk about his team but doesnt put kyzu on a leash when he shit talks everyone else???, Vorred is literally the annoying guy at the back of the argument just spurring everyone on, Goldeneyes I miss you too.

Did I cover the last 3 pages ok?

Did I cover the last 3 pages ok?

forgot to mention that your a faggot

[spoiler] OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM [/spoiler]

It means 'ask me anything'. I had a few questions like, how it is possible to like zebra?

Can do!

Well, you see.

Zebra is the MVP of my team. Not in the winrate sense (well, he is, but that is beside the point), but like.

He's the one to always be present in the team PM and give legitimate feedback.

If someone asks a vague question about "is this a good comp" in a PM of 8 people, everyone goes 'diffusino of responsibility mode' and let someone else answer.

And Zebra's that guy who actualyl helps when anyone could!

He provides scouts, teambuilds, lends comps, and doesn't trashtalk his teammates when they do poorly.

In fact I haven't really seen one dislikeable post from him this season. Can't say the same for most users on these last pages.

Face it, you guys hate him because it's a fad. All bandwagoning.

You don't really have a quotable reason of why you dislike him.

I'd personally gladly have him in aura, and I think he'd fit well, if the rest of my teammates weren't on this bandwagon.

And if you're going to argue "well he was an ass in his reply to my post calling him an ass" well go eat a sandwich

well go eat a sandwich

Well I want a sandwich, can you make me one bby?

I've got nothing against Zeb either though.

I wouldn't hesitate in some harmless trash talk against him, but I'd do that to anyone (if I ever bothered to trash talk).

I just personally have no reason to dislike him. I don't agree with everything he says and does, and he can be an ass sometimes, but so can anyone.