[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 4 - The Finals - Congratulations to The Raging Lions!

worst fucking trash talk ever

stop blowing each other, you all sound like a bunch of hormonal teenagers with your thumbs stuck so far up your ass you think you are all gods gift to this game.

Vorreds shit

BurntZebras shit

Forfis shit

Oldkeiths shit

Toast is bad

Robo is pre cool

Kyzus shit

LYLE is shit

No Mercy shit

Shit name is shit

did I fucking miss anyone else who happens to be shit at either mmo/trash talking????

Edited by Imabetheverybest1

isn't that why you hate him? because that Foggi and him basically "cheated" because everyone was coaching a guy on TS?

helping someone get back a shiny he got scammed + helping him decide the best move possible and giving calcs doesnt mean coaching. But you should know what coaching means right? Didnt your only official come from coaching?

Anyways, I hated zebra way before that because hes an arrogant prick that doesnt know when to shut up. That just sealed the deal for me. 

nice post, but I'm not saying that I've never been coached

and yeah ok, I can understand hating zebra. fair enough.

I can say ive never been coached in my whole career, but ive already coached its part of how you learn IMO. Also, you just don't coach high caliber players like toast, they just don't need it. They developped their own play style and you interfering will just ruin eveerything. But you wouldnt know that because you're shitt, CRAP I JUST GOT YOUR TEAM NAME, represents your skills....took me long enough.

"Some shit that had nothing to do with anything". But you wouldnt know that because you're shitt, CRAP I JUST GOT YOUR TEAM NAME, represents your skills....took me long enough.

like what kind of person is so dumb they can't think of something so they have to set themselves up for a bad joke

surprise, its you.

*drops mic* later Lion, I'm going to sleep. gl'uck with the finals.

Edited by Vorred