[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 4 - The Finals - Congratulations to The Raging Lions!

Just to make things clear with my previous post: I do not want intend on discouraging shittalk at all. I've learned how to have fun out of it. It's all fine when it is in PSL, when you direct your shittalk at other psl team or psl player as part of psl. Calling out anyone because he is a part of a real mmo team is not psl connected. What's in PSL should stay in PSL and should not affect the interpersonal contacts. We shittalked each other with Kay but we are friends. Same with that uguu Coolio. Vorred is bad but it's only PSL and he knows it.
And your words, Kyzu, went too far. Not the first time.

Not to be devil's advocate, but this statement is kind of biased. I see so much shit talking based off of things other than PSL. I mean I'm subject to a lot of shit talk and I don't even do shit in PSL, I just play my matches and continue on with my week. I do shit talk in normal chat at officials because I like to see live reactions, but according to you, people shouldn't bring up anything unrelated to PSL, i.e. teams, officials, unofficials, etc. Why is it suddenly acceptable for people to trash talk other teams outside of poau, within the PSL thread. Not to point fingers, but there is a certain zoo animal that isn't a zebra that tends to shit talk in PSL about things that are far from PSL, and that certain zoo animal may or may not be in poau. 

Not to be devil's advocate, but this statement is kind of biased. I see so much shit talking based off of things other than PSL. I mean I'm subject to a lot of shit talk and I don't even do shit in PSL, I just play my matches and continue on with my week. I do shit talk in normal chat at officials because I like to see live reactions, but according to you, people shouldn't bring up anything unrelated to PSL, i.e. teams, officials, unofficials, etc. Why is it suddenly acceptable for people to trash talk other teams outside of poau, within the PSL thread. Not to point fingers, but there is a certain zoo animal that isn't a zebra that tends to shit talk in PSL about things that are far from PSL, and that certain zoo animal may or may not be in poau. 

U can talk about officials, unofficials related to the person u're arguing or shit talking to but messing with a team conformed by other people who don't say shit about u it's not ok, I do remember lion shit talking keith and mentioning the fact that he left YOLO, mentioning, not messing with YOLO directly, cause this is a team that doesn't have to do with the problems two persons have. Me personally I won't accept bullshit about my team, period.

You misunderstood and I'm not surprised- but that's my fault actually as I haven't precised my own thoughts clear enough. Ari made it more clear though.

Also, don't be surprised that you're a subject to tons of shittalk when most of people in the community, competitive or not, thinks you are one of the worst scums this game has ever seen :S

>Shit Talk unrelated to PSL is bad

>Proceeds to say Zebra is scum which has nothing to do with his PSL performances

yeah ok, how about you take your head out your ass

Some things are unavoidable. Also

U can talk about officials, unofficials related to the person u're arguing or shit talking to but messing with a team conformed by other people who don't say shit about u it's not ok, (...) Me personally I won't accept bullshit about my team, period.

This is what I meant.

Also ur bad vorred.

worst fucking trash talk ever

stop blowing each other, you all sound like a bunch of hormonal teenagers with your thumbs stuck so far up your ass you think you are all gods gift to this game.

Vorreds shit

BurntZebras shit

Forfis shit

Oldkeiths shit

Toast is bad

Robo is pre cool

Kyzus shit

LYLE is shit

No Mercy shit

Shit name is shit

did I fucking miss anyone else who happens to be shit at either mmo/trash talking????

Edited by DoctorPBC

stop blowing each other, you all sound like a bunch of hormonal teenagers with your thumbs stuck so far up your ass you think you are all gods gift to this game.

Vorreds shit

BurntZebras shit

Forfis shit

Oldkeiths shit

Toast is bad

Robo is pre cool

Kyzus shit

YOLO shit

LYLE shit

No Mercy shit

Shit name is shit

doctorplebc is shit

doc is shit

pbc is shit

doctorpbj is shit

did I fucking miss anyone else who happens to be shit at either mmo/trash talking????

The list is complete now

Problem is, I don't need PSL to shitttalk, Ill shit talk you when ever I want, you deserve getitng shitt talked you brought it upon yourself on your own. Nobody forced you to be the most hated player of mmo. Also, shitt talking you based on psl would be too easy, your records are as shitt as you. Meaning you're pretty bad, you only got bought for 20k this season cuz someone got baited into taking you in their team. 

Also, I did not shitt talk anyone and then put their team in the process. I mean thats just disrespectfull and should only be allowed during TTs cuz thats what its all about (LF JJ here). 

Anyways zebra you're bad, And you're even that much of a scary cat to even say my name out loud. 

Also I hardly posted on these threads, im being a manager and I don't want to be the manager that shitt talks. So idk why you even pointing fingers here cuz I didnt even post 5 comments on the trash talk discusion, and If my only posts on these threads were to support my team or take bets. Anyways get gud kid.

Vorreds shit
BurntZebras shit
Forfis shit
Oldkeiths shit
Toast is bad
Robo is pre cool
Kyzus shit
LYLE is shit
No Mercy shit
Shit name is shit

Disappointed that i didnt make this list...

I mean, supporting your team while shittalking others is pretty much what most do, including you. Not taking sides here, but it's not really a miracle to see both of them together

If you read zebras text it says talkshitt on someone with stuff other than PSL. And like I said, I hardly posted on the forums since it started, I shitt talk ingame all the time doe thats different, that I won't deny, but saying I shitt talked this season is just lying. Hell, I wasnt even nominated for the shitt talking part of the psl throphy thingy....isnt that a big enough proof that I didnt shitt talk during psl kek?

If you read zebras text it says talkshitt on someone with stuff other than PSL. And like I said, I hardly posted on the forums since it started, I shitt talk ingame all the time doe thats different, that I won't deny, but saying I shitt talked this season is just lying. Hell, I wasnt even nominated for the shitt talking part of the psl throphy thingy....isnt that a big enough proof that I didnt shitt talk during psl kek?

You didn't, as far as I know, I haven't seen you say shit like this up until now. i didn't even say you shittalked the whole season.