[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 4 - The Finals - Congratulations to The Raging Lions!

Talking about hype, 11-0 for a 5.5k player that everyone told me I was crazy for buying. Shame on you all for letting me get this monster for praticly nothing. GG next season with the 10k walpayer ahahah

Lol crazy for buying walpayer for 5.5k, who said that? I think it was pretty well established that Walpayer is decent. 

Edited by DoubleJ

I would like to give a special thanks to Walpayer, you we're the real MVP of The Raging Lions. Your psl record in this season was flawless and you won matches that nobody belived you would. This shows how strong of a player you are, and to think that I bought you for 5.5k is mindblowing. 

An other special thanks to DestructX, you started the season pretty roughly getting haxed everyweek but you came back strong and clutched very important battles, specially that last tie breaker. At one point I wanted to bench you because I was mad about you losing matches, specially the one vs doubleJ when we coulda gotten 8-0. But in the end doc and k9 told me not to and thank god I listened to them, FYI i only wanted to bench you for 1 week, like a punishment of a sort to pump you up.

Shout out to k9 for being a good friend and second in command, even if you choked through out the season you were always there to help me when I needed and was always positive even when I wasnt.

Special thanks to Doc for clutching in semis like a real boss. And for the awesome vids throughout the season

Thanks to everyone else who played their matches during the season and did their best. Thank you Lazaaro for being an epic substitute, best I coulda wished for. For the other benchers > Get gud and you might play =)

Thanks to Orange for hosting this season and pickping it up where Thinknose left it.

GOOD GAME Kanzo and the sayans, I was really doubting my team at one point, I was really scared to lose my 1.6m to JJ and Yang. 

Good job to the other teams that played, see you all next season where I will try to be the first 2peat in psl history.

Also retaining walpayer, hands off my MVP.

lmao the funniest part is the jim was worth less than the 5k lion paid for him

He bought me for 2k, both of us have same record wins/loses, but you costed 22,5k lmao. Guess who sucks more.

Edited by Bluejim