[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 4 - The Finals - Congratulations to The Raging Lions!

Oh right, and I will not have a 3rd place match next week because that was half-assed always anyways. Top 2 teams will guarantee manager spots for next season directly.

LF a 3rd place match to crush no mercy in

Guess who is playing the most half-assed match of the year. I'd say next time, let Orange and his intutition guide our way instead of making the same mistake over and over.

Guess who is playing the most half-assed match of the year. I'd say next time, let Orange and his intutition guide our way instead of making the same mistake over and over.

Huge overstatement there. Week 7 had three match ups more half-assed than this third place match alone. What's the harm in having a 3rd place matchup anyways?

Huge overstatement there. Week 7 had three match ups more half-assed than this third place match alone. What's the harm in having a 3rd place matchup anyways?

Let me remind you about Kek VS Blue:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2016-326799833

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2016-326802870

I get cancer everytime I think about it. And I was more directing this at UFO tbh, they initially screamed for a match that they don't give a fuck about.

Let me remind you about Kek VS Blue:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2016-326799833

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2016-326802870

I get cancer everytime I think about it. And I was more directing this at UFO tbh, they initially screamed for a match that they don't give a fuck about.

lel tbh i hadn't even seen those. Still, dont see the harm in playing it out, even if the prize for 3rd place is underwhelming (chances are the 4th place manager will get his manager spot back anyways if he/she wants it). Also, it was me behind the scenes that secured the 3rd place matchup this year despite orange's protest. I really just wanted a shot at undefeated spaint - i blew it, but at least i had the chance

lel tbh i hadn't even seen those. Still, dont see the harm in playing it out, even if the prize for 3rd place is underwhelming (chances are the 4th place manager will get his manager spot back anyways if he/she wants it). Also, it was me behind the scenes that secured the 3rd place matchup this year despite orange's protest. I really just wanted a shot at undefeated spaint - i blew it, but at least i had the chance

The only harm in playing it out is that when I ask somebody when their match is and I get the reply "I don't care, it doesn't matter" I know that game is going to be half-assed and not worth watching. Half of PSL is being a spectator, and the 3rd place match is hardly worth watching, and everybody knew this from the beginning. Of course I could understand that as a manager it would be cool to win and get to play the next season, but when players don't care it makes for some bad games. I don't want to blame anybody for anything, I just wanted to express that I don't think there is a point in having a 3rd place match next season, for the sake of the spectators.

I don't want to blame anybody for anything, I just wanted to express that I don't think there is a point in having a 3rd place match next season, for the sake of the spectators.

I'm not blaming anyone either but uhm.......

I was writing in semi-finals post I won't have 3rd place match but gunt was like "pls pls pls pls pls pls gib" and I was like "k".

I'm not blaming anyone either but uhm.......

I was writing in semi-finals post I won't have 3rd place match but gunt was like "pls pls pls pls pls pls gib" and I was like "k".

I think it was more "I'm not having the third place match"
"Nah, you should"
"Ok yes sir gunthug. Man you are good looking and good at DPP and other tiers"
"Come on orange stop. We talked about this"
"I know I know, it's just...I miss you"
"You knew what this was."