Kicked from team [****]

GeneralVenican

Question

18 answers to this question

Also I think it's important that the person who did the kicking is also mentioned so that certain innocent, good-hearted  individuals don't have to take the blame.

:)

Nooo, showing the name of the people who kicked you is a terrible idea, 'You were kicked from team X' is good enough, showing the name would just be dumb for multiple reasons.

Nooo, showing the name of the people who kicked you is a terrible idea, 'You were kicked from team X' is good enough, showing the name would just be dumb for multiple reasons.

What are these reasons?

I think showing who kicked is a good thing for transparency issues so person who kicked may be kept responsible for it if that was against the will of the leadership of the team, for example.

Not really, having the anme of the guy that kicked you would make it easier in team chat if there was a mistake/betrayal. I would like that Nik

Also I think it's important that the person who did the kicking is also mentioned so that certain innocent, good-hearted  individuals don't have to take the blame.

:)

What are these reasons?

I think showing who kicked is a good thing for transparency issues so person who kicked may be kept responsible for it if that was against the will of the leadership of the team, for example.

Theres no need for the player that is kicked to be told who kicked them, though an optional message wouldn't hurt. 

A log however for people high enough rank to view it that are still in the team that shows who took what action isn't a bad idea though.  Useful for team management.

In Forum One can.t say the name of one who kicked in sample so... what are the damage about ingame show who kicked u?

The damage could be that someone takes it very personally and starts causing a raucous in chat calling out said individual and harassing them. We do not condone such behavior.

I do, however, like the idea of having it logged for the team leader to view so that they can track who is taking which actions on their team. There really is no need for the person being kicked to know who kicked them. You can simply message the team leader if you think you were kicked incorrectly, the team leader could then check their logs and determine if the correct action was taken or not.

The damage could be that someone takes it very personally and starts causing a raucous in chat calling out said individual and harassing them. We do not condone such behavior.

I do, however, like the idea of having it logged for the team leader to view so that they can track who is taking which actions on their team. There really is no need for the person being kicked to know who kicked them. You can simply message the team leader if you think you were kicked incorrectly, the team leader could then check their logs and determine if the correct action was taken or not.

But what about a message when the person is kicked?

Edit:

Something like "You are kicked from Team ****

Edited by GeneralVenican

But what about a message when the person is kicked?

Edit:

Something like "You are kicked from Team ****

In the Case Leader Team Block U when u try pm? u can.t know who kicked u