Damage input

pachima

Hello, is the damage done by pokemon exactly the same than in the games? I´m asking this because I ran into a lanturn modest with 252 sp atk in pvp, against my careful aggron (244hp, 112sp def). According to various damage calculators, lanturn couldn´t ohko my aggron with surf, which happened (lanturn´s item was leftovers). Can somebody explain?

Edited by pachima

252+ SpA Lanturn Surf vs. 244 HP / 112+ SpD Aggron: 146-174 (82.9 - 98.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

This is implying 31IVs on all the stats that matter.

Are the HP and SpD IV's on your Aggron 31? Cause if that's the case it could not have OHKO'd it without previous damage.

No rain also. I don´t want to make this such a big thing, it could be a sudden bug that happened there, since something like this never happened to me before, but it did, so I wanted to make sure I was using the right calculator.

PS: I have a lot of pokemons built with weird ivs to survive something I don´t like, if the calculator was wrong, a lot of ivs would have to be redesigned, that was the main point of this topic for me.

PS2: Since there is no plausible answer(for that moment) , I assume it was a bug, you can lock this if you want. If it happens somehwere else, I will bring this again.

Thanks.

Edited by pachima

well, i can't think of any others variables to the wrong calcs...unless Lanturn wasn't level 50 but higher...

It's actually not even the first time something like this gets reported

It was tournament mode. And yeah, I also saw a similar post with a starmie which couldn´t kill I don´t know who.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.