Define the Skies - Flying Type Art Contest (February 5th - March 5th)

Rache

Do people still think the "insert MS paint image that is obviously terrible then ask for the prize" joke is funny still? I could laugh the first couple of times back in like 2013 but now it's just sad. You don't even have a like counter.

Edited by Emlee
Enough.

Moetal's is the best so far! I love it. I can't imagine this forum can come up with something nicer than his. 

Do people still think the "insert MS paint image that is obviously terrible then ask for the prize" joke is funny still? I could laugh the first couple of times back in like 2013 but now it's just sad. You don't even have a like counter.

lol Didn't know you were active last time I saw you were 2 or more years ago when you were a staff member

Edited by RacheLucario
Fixed quote

Moetal's is the best so far! I love it. I can't imagine this forum can come up with something nicer than his. 

A little less passive aggressive than I remember =)

Edited by RacheLucario
Updated quote

@Emlee

If my love for Moemon makes me a jerk, then I would like to be the greatest jerk in the world.

You're quite harsh with your words, ain't you? For someone who had spent so much time studying and practicing art, I'm quite talentless to be stuck on this skill level. Heck, if you compare me to someone like Lache, you'll see how much of a laughing stock I am. People do not born skilled in art, nor will having "talent" in drawing makes them a better artist. Efforts and motivations to learn and grow is what separates great artists from good artists. If I had spent more effort into honing my skills, I might've been a much better artist. Every person here is aiming to draw with the best of their ability and get better. Aside from the obviously cheesy ones, every drawing here is a masterpiece. A five years old's drawing might not look as polished or as pretty as a professional artist's drawing, but the five years old's drawing might not lose to a professional artist's drawing in artistic aspect. A pretty picture does not make it art automatically. If you think having a good "picture" is all it matters, then you might as well go look at photographs because you have zero clue what art is. Oh if you still haven't realized by now, yes, you've pissed me off. 

For aspiring artists, do not trade your passion for glory. Every drawing you make, even if it doesn't win anything, is a masterpiece.

Your red outline is jarring, you should be ashamed. How dare you call yourself an artist with that display of a shit tier attempt at art. Are you even trying, Kaynine, are you???????

No, I did not call myself an artist.

And ma'am, one man's trash is another man's treasure. Someone will like my art. [spoiler]There is someone? R-right?[/spoiler]

My "like" button doesn't come cheap.

@Kaynine

Did you honestly draw that with the best of your effort? I know you can do better, stop being lazy.

I was teasing Emlee. Yes I could have drawn it better, probably, but I am pretty bad at drawing regardless because I have no patience. On top of that, I have no passion for drawing, although I do enjoy messing around with Photoshop making signatures.

Thanks for the belief though.

Edited by KaynineXL