Trading Shiny Blastoise, Shiny Tauros and (maybe) Shiny Lapras

Jindu

Hi, I'm looking to trade ONE of the 3 following Shiny Pokémon. Lapras is currently with Caracal and it will take one hell of an offer to get it off her hands. So you guys will be better off making offers for Blastoise or Tauros.

Please follow these rules if you want to offer on one of the 3 shinies. 

• 1. Please make it clear which Shiny you're making an offer for.
  • 2. All offers will be considered, however offers with the most PokéYen will be given priority!
  • 3.Competitive Pokémon are accepted too. The max value I give a competitive Pokémon (no matter how good / rare / hard to breed it is), is 1 million PokéYen. This is not negotiable. If you include competitive Pokémon in your offer, please also post all the information about it. If you don't agree with this, please don't include competitive Pokémon in your offer.
  • 4. No untrained Pokémon. 
  • 5. I want to break one of my shinies down, so please don't offer 2 or 3 shinies of high value in hopes to upgrade your stuff.
  • 6. This is not an auction. If I want to trade one of my shinies I will. If I don't, then I won't.
  • 7. Don't get your pants wet if I decline your offer of accept an offer that you consider worse than your own. Like I said, offers with the most PokéYen will be given priority.
  • 8. PM's or forum posts are fine, offers given in game will not be taken very serious. Either way, if you decide to PM me please know that your offer may be made public to give others a realistic ideas of what's being offered.

I think that's it for now. Here are screenshots of the Pokémon.

blastoise.gif blastoise.gif

1ee963c699.pnga7dffb371e.png

EV's: 100 HP, 100 Defense, 68 Special Attack

Date met: March 27th, 2013

[hr]

tauros.giftauros.gif

3b553e158c.pngac8010c1b7.png

EV's: 128 HP, 252 Attack, 128 Defense

Date met: December 11th, 2012 (older than a lot of players playing this game now)

[hr]

lapras.giflapras.gif

1ca64bdb9b.png166f016066.png

EV's: Probably random

Date met: August 7th, 2013

[hr]

Small shinies I'd like to see in offers (that's totally not necessary though and won't prioritize your offer above others):

Shiny MALE Jolly Pidgey or evo that with IV's that don't suck

2 Shiny Swellow (preferably one male)

Shiny Chinchou

I also have some smaller stuff like Mawile, Cacturne, like 4 Koffings and Weezings, Lickitung, Pikachu, Stantler, Hoothoot (if that one is even still worth something) and about a box of things like that. If you're interested in any of those for cash let me know directly in game.

I think that's it for now. Offer away. I'll be checking back tomorrow night.