[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 4 - Semifinals!

Forfiter asked me to substitute out LordOfAngmar. Even though I initially stated I will not prefer to allow substitutes, I will allow this one. The reason is that I know absolutely nothing about LordOfAngmar vs Kyzukun's match. Kyzukun has complained about LordOfAngmar's behavior throughout the week but he has nothing to prove me about Angmar's poor scheduling/behavior. I consider that I know absolutely nothing about this match because for the lack of any screenshot evidence about the scheduling of this match.

I will not reveal Forfiter's substitute's name until Kanzo will tell me whether he wants still to play Kyzukun this week or does he want to substitute a player of his own. This is to make sure no matchfixing will be done (meaning picking favorable opponents). Kanzo has 24 hours to make this decision, if he does not give me a substitute I will assume Kyzukun will play this match.

This week will be extended by a lot because of this incident as well as the tie between Octillery and Raging Lions.

Forfiter asked me to substitute out LordOfAngmar. Even though I initially stated I will not prefer to allow substitutes, I will allow this one. The reason is that I know absolutely nothing about LordOfAngmar vs Kyzukun's match. Kyzukun has complained about LordOfAngmar's behavior throughout the week but he has nothing to prove me about Angmar's poor scheduling/behavior. I consider that I know absolutely nothing about this match because for the lack of any screenshot evidence about the scheduling of this match.

I will not reveal Forfiter's substitute's name until Kanzo will tell me whether he wants still to play Kyzukun this week or does he want to substitute a player of his own. This is to make sure no matchfixing will be done (meaning picking favorable opponents). Kanzo has 24 hours to make this decision, if he does not give me a substitute I will assume Kyzukun will play this match.

This week will be extended by a lot because of this incident as well as the tie between Octillery and Raging Lions.

Kinda gives Forf a pretty big advantage though in regards to match fixing. He could basically put a sub in with a "favorable match-up" against Kyzu if he so wished. Just my two cents. Kyzu gonna wreck whoever it is. 

Saiyans #1

Kinda gives Forf a pretty big advantage though in regards to match fixing. He could basically put a sub in with a "favorable match-up" against Kyzu if he so wished. Just my two cents. Kyzu gonna wreck whoever it is. 

Saiyans #1

not like any team has a stronger sub in the back ready to kick anyones ass, I think thats a luxury no team had the honnor to have this season. So If you ask me, its a disaventage for No Mercy, having to play a sub instead of a palyer who played whole season. I think its pretty safe to say everyone know where the opponent team is gonna put their players in the upcomming week, and you can't really switch your lineup because you don't have enough strong all around players that could do well in every tier. So I really doubt matchmaking is real in PSL.