8 Gym Challenge - Preparation Stages

What if our Leader (or some underlings) can't come online for a while? (sickness or exams for example)

We need to be allowed to change him/her, but it's not healthy if a team changes the leader frequently I think.

Changing leaders is a lot more healthy than an inactive leader

Any idea when you're planning to start this Egg? Sooner the better, dont let the hype die down :)

A deadline for setup might not be harmful.

How bout have gyms officially open at the end of PSL?

In the meantime, I'll be making sigs and giving teams time to PM me their gym rules etc.
And there'll be a new thread to spark some hype in two weeks on opening day.

1v1 me m8, tier of your choice

[spoiler]preferably irl tho[spoiler]Just wanted the hype train going but really dont care if we were first so don't mind. I guess there don't necessarily be an order anyways[/spoiler][/spoiler]

haxball

anyways ye i'll probably have a "recommended order" that simply matches the official badge order on the sigs, but it prob doesn't need to be strictly followed. Unless someone decides to have a badge count as requirement to challenge the leader.

Unless someone decides to have a badge count as requirement to challenge the leader.

inb4: all 8 teams descide that a challenger must have already acquired 7 badges to challenge them - since it would be the best way to control the inflow of challengers :)

Edited by Colouring

maybe AURA should go first to represent how they got first rounded last Team Tourney

if we went first nobody would be able to get past 1st gym. Wouldnt be fair for competition. But hey, at least we got the required players for TT =), we could spare a few but no one would willingly play as zebras team mate for some reason, I wonder why?

if we went first nobody would be able to get past 1st gym. Wouldnt be fair for competition. But hey, at least we got the required players for TT =), we could spare a few but no one would willingly play as zebras team mate for some reason, I wonder why?

why would anybody want the players of a team stuck at round 1?

why would anybody want the players of a team stuck at round 1?

lol not to be mean to my team mates or anything but we didnt play our strongest players in round 1, we never have. See? thats the difference of a team thats alive and crawling with comp players vs a team that struggles to stay alive. Anwayys good luck in the upcomming TT, hopefully we can face you guys for a free win :)

lol not to be mean to my team mates or anything but we didnt play our strongest players in round 1, we never have. See? thats the difference of a team thats alive and crawling with comp players vs a team that struggles to stay alive. Anwayys good luck in the upcomming TT, hopefully we can face you guys for a free win :)

I wasn't really looking for excuses but whatever helps you sleep at night buddy.

I'm just saying that in the sigs, the badges will be lined up. In a line. And if you count them left to right, you could interpret an order.

About the thing we have talked about 2 days ago, we can make appear the badges in order of obtainment tho