[Denied] Make the max fee for GTL 5k

Not happening, this way, ppl would overprice their pokemo in GTL a lot.

By how exactly?

Just because some people are selling their shit overly cheap to make sure they didn't pay for nothing with the listing fee does not mean that the value of that certain goods actually is so low. What comes to 10k cap, it still makes sure people don't put too much "joke offers" in the GTL without paying for it. I guess the cap could be somewhat bigger than 10k, yes but I think there should be some maximum cap to make sure there would be some kind of a reasonable shiny market in GTL as well as expensive stuff like 5x/6x Pokemon.

Edited by OrangeManiac

The problem with a maximum cap is that players will use the GTL for vanity purposes with no intent to actually sell the Pokemon. If someone has a massive ego and really wants to show off a shiny, 5, 10, or even 100k would only be a small price to pay for the knowledge that hundreds of people will see it when they list it for an utterly absurd price. I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw that 1m Pokeball. Let's not have people listing dozens of them at 100m each for the amount of yen they can make in less than an hour.

Having a maximum tax cap also reduces the risk involved when a player overprices their things. This sounds good on paper, but it is far from it. It will result in a lot of players intentionally asking for a ridiculous amount in the hopes that somebody will eventually buy it instead of being smart/fair in their pricing and as a result only needing to pay the tax once to sell.

The tax is overall a healthy addition to the trade system and will not be reduced to a trivial amount. For a tax cap to be implemented at all, it would need to be enormous to prevent the scenarios above, thus not making a difference at all unless you're selling something worth tens of millions, which is very unlikely to be bought with pure yen regardless. To avoid causing problems, the cap would need to be essentially useless.

I'm afraid that this will not be happening.