Making the "X" to close the trainer card more visible

BigShotJoe

Question

I don't know if the "X" for closing the trainer card is completely gone or I just can't see it for whatever reason, but there doesn't seem to be a visual representation of it like there is for all the other GUI windows we have. I mean, if you click a certain spot on the trainer card, it does close, but there doesn't seem to be an icon for it.

Obviously this would be low on the list of to-do's, but it'd be cool to have it in a patch.

9 answers to this question

Normally, I would do that, too. But I got tired of typing out a whole sentence in chat to realize when I looked back up at the screen (yeah, I know. I can't type) that I hadn't typed anything at all and now have a bunch of hotkey windows open. Because of this, I just made them all the same key and never push it.

I think they might have meant to make it look more like a card not window that's why they hid the x button on trainer card.

If I recall correctly from the times I was coding GUI themes this button is actually there but covered by card.

They still have a lot of views to change to the new theme so maybe they will work on trainer card too :)

I think they might have meant to make it look more like a card not window that's why they hid the x button on trainer card.

If I recall correctly from the times I was coding GUI themes this button is actually there but covered by card.

They still have a lot of views to change to the new theme so maybe they will work on trainer card too :)

The card used to have a close button on it once upon a time. I don't know if it was intentionally removed or not though.

Normally, I would do that, too. But I got tired of typing out a whole sentence in chat to realize when I looked back up at the screen (yeah, I know. I can't type) that I hadn't typed anything at all and now have a bunch of hotkey windows open. Because of this, I just made them all the same key and never push it.

On top of that, a "close all windows" option would be neat.