[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 4 - Week 7

players like u need to get banned for PSL for life. Can't even respond weeks before all the pms now changing rolez completely.

did they agree on the time and then eloy didn't show up, or am i misunderstanding? because there's nothing wrong with him just telling it like it is here if that's the case

lol im not directing that at Eloy. previous opponents of Eloy never had a problem with scheduling a time to battle him.. I am in their personal messages eloy sent that kid 5 days ago all his available timez. he read but respond 3 days later and he gives a shit time to eloy. eloy aggrees on it and but mention he has to go 1h after that. freaking kid only waited for 2-3 minutes. eloy was 20 mins late now he is playing that innocent uguu.

ah my bad, only reason I thought that was cuz JJ mentioned something about nominating eloy for scumbag in the Awards thread

edit: it was most disappointing buy, not scumbag

Edited by Gunthug

That was weak man.. I know you can do better, go deeper.

lol. I'm not trying to start a war between me and Kanzo. I was just misunderstanding why he was so upset... after I clearly gave the win to eloy. And I'm a scum? I would be a scum if I demanded a win, but I gave it to him. So still misunderstanding why I'm a scum... but w/e it's just Pokemon :v