Battle Frontier Challenges

BigShotJoe

Question

I suggested this in another thread as a comment, but i think it deserves it's own suggestion thread.

I would like to so see individual challenges with rewards for completing them. For example, there could be an NPC that has a new challenge every day or week (or maybe whenever you finish the previous one) like "Beat 7 trainers in a row with X Pokemon for xxx Battle Points (or maybe an item of some sort. Something equivalent to the challenge)." Other challenges could be based on completion time, total number of turns, and doing so without using any direct attacks, for example. Of course, this would probably take a lot of coding and would likely require a lot of new mechanics to be developed, but It would be cool to see. It'd give players reason to train more than a porygon2, arcanine, and gengar for the Battle Frontier while also taking some of the monotony out of grinding 30k BP.

2 answers to this question

While I agree that it would be a fun addition, I think implementing this would take a lot of time to code, which could probably better be spent on other stuff. Then again, I don't know how they coded this game, so it might be an easy addition. Either way I like the idea.

Edited by Sebaku

While I agree that it would be a fun addition, I think implementing this would take a lot of time to code, which could probably better be spent on other stuff. Then again, I don't know how they coded this game, so it might be an easy addition. Either way I like the idea.

I agree with you on the coding and meant to mention it in the OP. I understand there are other, more pressing things to work on. This is just something I would like to see at some point in the future.