Community Weekly Tournaments (time changed)

Due to official we will have to cancel some tourneys next week.

we will cancel:

-Tuesdays weekly UU

-Wednesdays weekly OU

-Fridays weekly Metronome

This means for the following week we will have NU on monday and Double battles on Thursday.

I thank everybody for their cooperation and hope to see everyone next week.

Edited by Kurodashi

Quick note: I am currently thinking of putting an event on Sunday 28th this will not be a regular event but I felt only 2 events this comming week were to little variety so im currently looking for an Idea as for what kind of event to do if anybody has an Idea he thinks could be a fun event feel free to pm me.

Stay tuned for updates!

Edit: Maybe you are fine with putting one of the cancelled events on sunday? Im open to suggestions!

Edited by Kurodashi

Quick note: I am currently thinking of putting an event on Sunday 28th this will not be a regular event but I felt only 2 events this comming week were to little variety so im currently looking for an Idea as for what kind of event to do if anybody has an Idea he thinks could be a fun event feel free to pm me.

Stay tuned for updates!

Edit: Maybe you are fine with putting one of the cancelled events on sunday? Im open to suggestions!

Safari event? 

[spoiler] hue [/spoiler] 

but really, I'm fresh out of ideas. Whatever you decide I'll support

Today: First weekly doubles Tournement

-> Silph co CH 7

-> starting 6pm EST/11pm GMT

-> to enter pls pay the 5k entry fee to Kurodashi (i will be there 30 minutes before it starts)

Hope to see everyone there!

If there are any questions feel free to pm me ingame (ign:Kurodashi).

Edited by Kurodashi

Congratulations to Rendiz for winning the first weekly Doubles tournement! Also Congratulations to Spaintakula for comming in second place!

Bracket: http://challonge.com/WDUB

Doubles starting out slow but so does everything we will be back next week!

You haven't had enough tournements this week? Then grab a friend an sign up for our special event this week!

Unless we get some unexpected events next week we will only have to cancel mondays NU tournement.

This is not definite since it's possible there will be some official events to come.

If it doesn't change next week we will host:

-UU on tuesday

-OU on wednesday

-Doubles on thursday

-Metronome on friday