[GTL] Ask less Money fee for the GTL Listings

Kouteshi

Question

I did a suggestion to give back the fee but it was denied

So i'm starting a new thread with a new idea.

It's like 10 k for a 200 k comp for example.

I don't have a less fee in mind but maybe you guys can figure that out.

Ask less money fee when creating a listing.

That's basically it 

Discuss

10 answers to this question

It should be 5% ALWAYS. Makes no sense for 1000 to be the minimum, wastes so many chances of profit and also kills secondary market as Jay stated above.

Yea I have no idea what a 1k minimum is doing. I'm assuming they're open to fixing it since GTL is still just a baby.

As DrCraig already stated, they fee is there to remove money from the game, to prevent inflation. It's for the health of the game and I think 5% is more than a fair price. It's pretty common in most MMO's anyway.

The 1k minimum however, like others have already stated, is troublesome for cheap things you want to sell in bulk. I guess they added it so people don't spam the market with crap pokes for 1$ each. But there should be a better alternative to fixing that.

As DrCraig already stated, they fee is there to remove money from the game, to prevent inflation. It's for the health of the game and I think 5% is more than a fair price. It's pretty common in most MMO's anyway.

It's more than just that. The fee is also there to prevent players from posting items at the maximum price allowed just to use the GTL as a secondary storage. Those who have been on the GTS on the handheld versions have seen this before. Players would post something like a Shiny and ask for something that is impossible to obtain, like a Level 1 legendary.

Would anyone agree that the flat 1K stops the possibility of a secondary market for things like pokeballs

It should be 5% ALWAYS. Makes no sense for 1000 to be the minimum, wastes so many chances of profit and also kills secondary market as Jay stated above.

Yea I have no idea what a 1k minimum is doing. I'm assuming they're open to fixing it since GTL is still just a baby.

The minimum fee for items is 10(ten, not a typo)pokebux, pokemon are 1k. min listing

Honestly idk what's the problem with he tax. It's just 1k+5%. In the end you will still make more profit then what you are putting in for tax. Maybe you just need to be smarter with your prices and don't always ask for the most expensive price for the poke. More expensive doesn't mean it's better.