Build your own Pokemon Gym (18th January - 29th February)

Noad

A lot of questions about the prizes as we get this.. Love it.

LF tourney events with these prizes tho :)

[spoiler] cuz I'm bad at writing ;-;[/spoiler]

Of course the quality of an entry has some standing when it comes to judging but I have personally always put more emphasis on those individuals I see have made a lot of effort in their work. If your gym is well thought out, has strategic teams and innovative concepts you stand a great chance of placing in the contest. 

Hello,

I love the prizes. :)

But, Noad, who is rf3U2Mi.png ? (~)

I'm not entirely sure, it was the sprite that Darkshade provided me with :)

Of course the quality of an entry has some standing when it comes to judging but I have personally always put more emphasis on those individuals I see have made a lot of effort in their work. If your gym is well thought out, has strategic teams and innovative concepts you stand a great chance of placing in the contest. 

I'm not entirely sure, it was the sprite that Darkshade provided me with :)

so Noad, do you want us to take a Screenshot of our gyms inside we have made? And also provide a picture of the outside of the gym? I will be putting my all into this.

so Noad, do you want us to take a Screenshot of our gyms inside we have made? And also provide a picture of the outside of the gym? I will be putting my all into this.

Yes you need to show the inside of your gym as one of the entry requirements. The outside is not a requirement but you are more than welcome to add it into your entry to get brownie points for going the extra mile. 

Yes you need to show the inside of your gym as one of the entry requirements. The outside is not a requirement but you are more than welcome to add it into your entry to get brownie points for going the extra mile. 

OMG MASTERPLAN. ALSO, srry for caps but excited, would the winner be able to pick the color of the Labcoat! PLEASE! :3. And is it tradeable?

OMG MASTERPLAN. ALSO, srry for caps but excited, would the winner be able to pick the color of the Labcoat! PLEASE! :3. And is it tradeable?

The labcoat will be white only but tradeable

Stupid question (because why not...): Will we have the new gym available to public, a day? Or it's just for fun?

This will just be for fun so let your imagination run wild :)