how hooked are you?

deathsway

how much time have you invested?

image.png

afk is time probably ~600 hours (watching cartoons during money runs, afk'ing in viridian/vermillion, etc.). If you take out 600 my time averages to 3.3 hour per day. Which is 1 money run and  3-4 duels or 2 money runs and some afk'ing or something like that. I think there's a couple of people with 2x(ish) as much time as me.

image.png

afk is time probably ~600 hours (watching cartoons during money runs, afk'ing in viridian/vermillion, etc.). If you take out 600 my time averages to 3.3 hour per day. Which is 1 money run and  3-4 duels or 2 money runs and some afk'ing or something like that. I think there's a couple of people with 2x(ish) as much time as me.

damn thats a lot of time and how do i get thos BP and what are they used for?

BP (battle points) are end game content which can be earned at the trainer tower in kanto region or battle frontier in hoenn region. Once obtained, you can use the points to purchase special items or moves. For example, look in your pokedex and you can see moves labeled "special". Those are purchased with battle points.

[spoiler]

image.png

[/spoiler]

The guide tavern section of the forum is really useful for everyone. If you have questions, they can usually be best answered by searching there (search/CTRL+F). I have the links I use from the guide tavern saved in firefox for convenience.

[spoiler]

image.png

[/spoiler]

- You will make friends (They come and go but they mostly come back)

- Even if the game becomes boring you will always come back to it cause u realize doing anything else is boring

- 1 day u even find yourself watching the channel chat and smiling at random crap

In the the end the community made the game what it is now

- You will make friends (They come and go but they mostly come back)

- Even if the game becomes boring you will always come back to it cause u realize doing anything else is boring

- 1 day u even find yourself watching the channel chat and smiling at random crap

In the the end the community made the game what it is now

smiling aT channel chat lololol +1

When I was new - back in the mid 2013 - I was very addicted to this game until I find a MMOFPS game that is my liking. Sadly Good that, my computer cannot handle the MMOFPS graphic anymore and hence, I came back to this game on Tue this week. Manage to finish the Sevii Island story and today I am going to battle the Elite Four of Kanto one more time. After which, I have one more region to complete and I can have full freedom in the game!

I often leave myself logged in in the background while I play other games

I realized last week that I do that more often than I think too. What happens is I have PokeMMO up and I minimize it to go to check a website or something or I get distracted then I forget I have the game on.

I also comb my hair after the shower and watch duels during that once in awhile. Then I walk off and go afk. The truth is that it's just easy to walk around vermillion and talk or afk. It seems like you have to have a goal or determination to actually be productive with gaming time. That moment when you realize you are lazy in a game.  :huh:  

You're not addicted until you've quit your job, been evicted, lost your significant other, and been kicked out of the local McCafe for loitering so you could PokeMMO on their free wifi.  Not that I would know what any of that's like, just saying.

Edited by Articein

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.