[Sig] Draekyn's Signatures

Name: FirestormJL

Team (optional): Gløw

Background (optional): Anything that you think would fit best.

Render (Pokemon/Character): Shiny Charizard

Scenery or Abstract (optional): Abstract

Additional information (optional): Will mail you 100k in game as soon as the sig is ready. Thanks in advance. Feel free to whisper/mail me in-game if you have any questions or concerns.

Name: CrissCy

Team (optional):NôwN 

Background (optional): I trust you have chosen something nice :D

Render (Pokemon/Character):shiny latias

Scenery or Abstract (optional): Scenary

Additional information (optional):ty

Edited by Mortedesu

Name: Mkns

Team (optional): [SIÂ]

Background (optional): something dark maybe, but if you found something good leggo

Render (Pokemon/Character): Gliscor Shiny / Marshadow / Mega-Blastoise

Scenery or Abstract (optional): Abstract

Additional information (optional): can you make a 3 sign ( with this 3 mon's ) i will pay u for 3 sign ofc. hum so found something dark, if you want a dark scenery, can be good tho :3 ty 

IGN: asholawoye

Team: Eggs

Background: Deserted Island by a sea

Render: Pinsir and omastar back to back defending against enemy pokemon

additional info: make it seem as if pinsir and omastar are defending against enemy pokemon on a desrted island surrounded by the sea choose suitable color, add a greyish touch to the whole thing, i want my name to be shiny ashy black

thanks

Damnn Dreak.. I remember you starting this thread off, just looking at the quality difference from then to now is just mind blowing... Your most recent ones super impressive.

It just goes to show, if people are prepared to put time and effort into something, they too can achieve highly like yourself.

Edited by KaynineXL
5 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Damnn Dreak.. I remember you starting this thread off, just looking at the quality difference from then to now is just mind blowing... Your most recent ones super impressive.

It just goes to show, if people are prepared to put time and effort into something, they too can achieve highly like yourself.

lets be honest, this is where he peaked

Spoiler

1480157184-dougii.png

he'll never do better than this

6 sigs to make, I'll probably have time to make 2 or 3 tonight.

@MknsZblex

Since you just got one, your other 2 sigs won't take priority, but I'll be doing them eventually don't worry

@liamolaowye

That's a very specific request, I will try to do something as close to what you requested as possible, but if you really want exactly what you asked for you might want to ask someone who can draw (I can't)