Hello ^_^

Hello it's me everyone ^_^

I'm andreas4301, andreasquen in the game, and I'm new here, and to the game itself.

First of all, I want to thank the creators of this brilliant game and everyone who takes part in evolving and retaining the game. You really deserve a cookie xD

Anyway, I'd like to ask something about the game. While playing with Seedot and Nuzleaf in Emerald, I found out that the levels they learned their moves (and also the moves themselves) were based on ORAS, instead of Gen. III. Are my "discoveries" correct? Is there a guide to this?

Sorry if this should've been posted elsewhere.

Thanks in advance :D

Hello it's me everyone ^_^

I'm andreas4301, andreasquen in the game, and I'm new here, and to the game itself.

First of all, I want to thank the creators of this brilliant game and everyone who takes part in evolving and retaining the game. You really deserve a cookie xD

Anyway, I'd like to ask something about the game. While playing with Seedot and Nuzleaf in Emerald, I found out that the levels they learned their moves (and also the moves themselves) were based on ORAS, instead of Gen. III. Are my "discoveries" correct? Is there a guide to this?

Sorry if this should've been posted elsewhere.

Thanks in advance :D

Hey there! Let me be the first to welcome you to PokeMMO! You'll find me ingame as "Linwe," I also run a friendly and helpful team referred to as "KSEM" or Kingsteel Empire.

As for your "discovery," that is very much true. The movesets are based on Generation 6 learnsets, lacking the Generation 6 moves.