Secret bases and teleports

Vaeldras

Question

We were discussing the possibility of having the mail system in our bases, but that would bring a few issues.

Then i thought: what if we had a way to teleport from our bases directly to another city?

Maybe even a way to enter our bases while in kanto, which is currently the more populated region anyway.

It would be a bit weird, but it makes sense as a gameplay choice.

6 answers to this question

why not also add secret bases in Kanto?

also make us buy Kanto houses, they are useless and would be great to have an house, we can't all have the same house in pallet or be homeless people.

I mean, some guys here have bald characters with white beard, wouldn't make sense to still live with the mum

why not also add secret bases in Kanto?

also make us buy Kanto houses, they are useless and would be great to have an house, we can't all have the same house in pallet or be homeless people.

I mean, some guys here have bald characters with white beard, wouldn't make sense to still live with the mum

Actually, I hear about some millennials who still live with their parents. I don't see any point in having houses in Kanto (I feel like this might become a Sims game [no I haven't played Sims, I had friends show me their virtual houses and how they can customize it]). Lets keep Sims as Sims and PokeMMO as PokeMMO.

Edited by Bestfriends

Actually, I hear about some millennials who still live with their parents. I don't see any point in having houses in Kanto (I feel like this might become a Sims game [no I haven't played Sims, I had friends show me their virtual houses and how they can customize it]). Lets keep Sims as Sims and PokeMMO as PokeMMO.

if we follow what other games do then don't implement dungeons, they aren't part of Pokemon apart of the spin offs mystery dungeon. Buying an house and customizing it could be part of this MMO. We also remove bullshit cosmetics like the wings, they aren't part of Pokemon. 

If something is good and can make the game better/more enjoyable then even if it's one of the main features of Hello Kitty it can be in this game.

Customizing houses would be great, it would make Secret Bases well, SECRET while the house/hotel could be only in the city, so we could have PC, mail outside of the house and we could battle inside it or lock the door, richer people could spend cash to customize it more. Maybe there could be a proper tournament house made by Devs instead of using Silph Co.

It could create a money sinkhole like vanity items do. They aren't necessary but people buy them.

if we follow what other games do then don't implement dungeons, they aren't part of Pokemon apart of the spin offs mystery dungeon. Buying an house and customizing it could be part of this MMO. We also remove bullshit cosmetics like the wings, they aren't part of Pokemon. 

If something is good and can make the game better/more enjoyable then even if it's one of the main features of Hello Kitty it can be in this game.

Customizing houses would be great, it would make Secret Bases well, SECRET while the house/hotel could be only in the city, so we could have PC, mail outside of the house and we could battle inside it or lock the door, richer people could spend cash to customize it more. Maybe there could be a proper tournament house made by Devs instead of using Silph Co.

It could create a money sinkhole like vanity items do. They aren't necessary but people buy them.

To address your point, throughout all of my experience with communicating with staff members, I get the impression that devs like to keep things in its original context. For a secret base, it would make sense, but to implement this type of functionality in Kanto in my opinion, makes no sense. I get where your coming from, but to the devs' credit, they might not do it. Now if they do implement this type of functionality, I would be excited for it. I think we should leave bases for Hoenn for the sake of originality.