was new im back

Xarai

looks like they made the stupid opinion of banning the only decent ghost while i was gone tho guess that hatred of too many ppl using pokemons annoyed them even tho the pokemon is predictable and easily countered smh at least did anything update or get fun again in the game?

looks like they made the stupid opinion of banning the only decent ghost while i was gone tho guess that hatred of too many ppl using pokemons annoyed them even tho the pokemon is predictable and easily countered smh at least did anything update or get fun again in the game?

Welcome back to the forums and the game, I hope you enjoy your stay!

The game is still fun in my eyes, I mean you have access to the Battle Frontier and a place with 100% Smeargle encounter rate! Be careful, there is only ONE sudowoodo, so you better catch it when you battle it (there are no second chances). I also communicated with DShade for 20-30 min about the new character customizations coming out (more details in my New Year's Eve video). You can link items in chat, buy items and Pokemon on the Global Trade Link (which I describe in depth in this video), see your breeder's exact IVs (see picture below). Much more can be read in the change logs.....

(drag the two pokes you want to breed together)

1abd5c95740cc20bb1008217eb41c32a.png

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/5-updates/

Don't cry Dugtrio got banned too, and they get banned for a reason y'know.

yes i understand you think he got banned for a reason and it generally tends to be something along the lines like
pokemon X is being used too much and "seems" to be overpowered so we must ban him from competitive play
oh no pokemon Y is now played too much and seems overpowered because pokemon X was his main counter so we must ban him from competitive play
oh no pokemon Z is now played too much and seems overpowered because pokemon Y was his main counter so we must ban him from competitive play
and the list continues til the game is so boring and srsly why dugtrio was awful but you kept banning all of his decent counters to the point where he was overpowered
same goes for the rest which is why i like actual official pokemon tournaments where non uber/legendary pokemon are allowed not the smogon wannabe ones where omg they seem overpowered to me so i dont like em

i was back for like a day did a little studying and they did exactly what I figured and killed me will to play again so i'll unfortunately just stick to the 3ds games where its all fair play