Poor Poor Peeko (January 7)

Oh no! Peeko has been kidnapped again. Captain Briney is so distraught that he can hardly bear to leave his cabin.
He has asked us to help him locate her. Will you help us locate poor poor Peeko?

Date: Thursday, January 7 EST
Time: 7PM EST - 8PM EST | 12AM GMT - 1AM GMT

1900 EST - 2000 EST | 0000 GMT - 0100 GMT

Peeko's Description:
Unforuntately Captain Briney's memory is not what it used to be, but this is his best description of Peeko.

• Peeko has a Jolly nature
  • Peeko is the strongest of the Wingull
  • Peeko is a female

Rules:

• No registration is needed, just show up to help out
  • Your entry must be your OT
  • Your entry must have been captured during the event
  • You may not breed your entry
  • Your entry must not have gained any levels.
  • You must nickname your entry as Peeko
  • The winner will be determined by sum total of the IVs.
  • You must link your entry to any staff member assisting in a whisper for it to be counted.
  • Only 1 entry per player.

Prize: 1 million Pokeyen

Host: XelaKebert
Helpers: RacheLucario

I feel like most official events are accommodating to GMT, so it's nice to see one that is at a reasonable time for EST people like myself.  Some of us have to work during the day, so events that happen at 3-4pm during the week are impossible to take part in.

alguien que hables español ???? no entiendo el ho[b]ra[/b][b]rio D: que es "EST" y "GMT"?? pe[/b][b]rdon po[/b][b]r mi igno[/b][b]rancia[/b]

._. i don't unde[b]rstand the time anyone help me[/b]

Edited by XelaKebert

alguien que hables español ???? no entiendo el horario D: que es "EST" y "GMT"?? perdon por mi ignorancia

._. i don't understand the time anyone help me

GMT = Time in London, UK
EST = Time in New York City, USA

The times below are the same times just in 24 hour format for those who are used to telling time that way.

There is no Johto region in this game. Do you mean Hoenn or Kanto?

Ouch. My mistake. I meant Kanto. Just finished Kanto Sevii Islands yesterday. Left with Elite Four to battle and I can travel to Hoenn without worrying about Kanto. However, I am sure I cannot finish Hoenn in 18 hours.

Ouch. My mistake. I meant Kanto. Just finished Kanto Sevii Islands yesterday. Left with Elite Four to battle and I can travel to Hoenn without worrying about Kanto. However, I am sure I cannot finish Hoenn in 18 hours.

Wingull are pretty common in Hoenn. Check your Pokedex to see if there are any locations close to where you are to catch them.