Electrical Base!

Bestfriends

Question

e57d2f4d030a772386c1b754098149cc.pngElectrical Base!af00ae3d63c593f6ae785fc3337b7aa1.png

Here is why I am purposing this idea, the player is taking advantage of the fact that he/she could heal pokes (PC in Secret Base) and at the same time, I want to have a useful base so I agree with both RacheLucario and Robofeind on certain points. I have an alternative to having a what I call a "floating PC" that I thought deserved its own suggestion thread. I was kind of toying around with this idea and wanted to see if this worked, instead of the plates and monitors, you all remember your electric bills? I have an idea, make electric bills (someone has to pay since you are providing the service). Electric bills pay for your ability to heal, but this also opens the door for other items to be installed that would cost less (like a treadmill for those gym enthusiasts who play PokeMMO *cough* *cough* *DoubleJ*, or have something less gym like that requires power like the ability to turn on your TV that you bought at the Battle Frontier)! Here is the thing I am getting at, it will cost LESS than the recovery item or the computer, here is a chart I am going to make and I'll call it Noad's Electrical Company named after one of my good friends in the game, so lets get started.......

524ebf50b782926fbdce2ae8662d92c9.png Disco Ball = 5K per month

85acc5f07ff45a05eca738827a5009b8.png Refer to Noad's Music Company

Noad's Music Company

Standard Music (PokeMMO Tunes) = 1k per month

Unique Music (Like Eggplant's songs for example) = 10k per month

Tune of the Day (any tune staff chooses to air per week, I think this would be a fun assignment for the staff lounge) = 15K per month

All Tunes = 30K per month

956142b76400638916b5191748971405.png   Treadmill = 10K a month

24c345a87bebbdf68eba0825befd24fe.png Refer to Noad's Cable Company

Noad's Cable Company:

Standard Cable: 1k per month to keep up

Swarm Alert: 15k per month to keep up

Official Alert (letting players knowing when the next offiical is and location):  10K per month to keep up

All Cable Services: 30k per month to keep up

29dab73ff63d7b3ca5da5b7a3451b5c6.png Climate Control Machine (to make your base rain/snow/and give sunshine) = 80K per month

e72603ec86868452324ec2f28460d81a.png Heal Machine = 50K per month

2459b940559c992b74649f3072e026c6.png The Computer = 100K per month

I think have an electrical base would be a nice luxury for those who want something "extra" for their base. I could see numerous amount of possibilities like a "Team Base" or a "Tournament Place" for example. This could also work for that one person who wants to have a "cool" base to show off to friends. Overall, I think that a "power base" option would be a good idea for people who want to use their base as their own personal homes.

Edited by Bestfriends
Slight price adjustment

i love the idea that you're trying to make i dont think you realize how poor people are.

why would i spend 150k on a secret base when i could use it for something productive like making a comp.

also why would i spend 150k when i can fly to a pc for free. and i dont understand the problem with a pc being op because it heals. i wouldn't buy repels to avoid annoying pokemon anyways thats why there is a "run" action for a reason lmao.

i love the idea that you're trying to make i dont think you realize how poor people are.

why would i spend 150k on a secret base when i could use it for something productive like making a comp.

also why would i spend 150k when i can fly to a pc for free. and i dont understand the problem with a pc being op because it heals. i wouldn't buy repels to avoid annoying pokemon anyways thats why there is a "run" action for a reason lmao.

Like I said, PC functionality was specifically targeted to team use and not general use. I was targeting more of the general audience for the cable and music service. I lowered down the fee to make it more "manageable," but not to the point where EVERYBODY will have a PC Base, that would be too OP (if somebody has a lot of friends, they can take advantage of other people's PC).