What will happen in next updates?

emperior

What can we expect to see in next updates? Apart from Johto which will probably never happen, and Character Customization 2.0, what will we get? I read a few times they mentioned new ways to make money (finally) but will we get some more things or is this game going to stay pretty much like it is now forever?

Just to make a formal awnser, we do not know / can't say yet what will be on the next update, nor any ETAs for it.

By the way, we have been getting more money sinks as you all know, so I personally don't think E4 will have payouts, I could be wrong though.

didn't Kyu say something about making a automated battle system for tournies and such. 

there where also some hints in in posts regarding the newest update about new ways to make cash, if im not mistaken. 

dont think we are getting dungeons tho

Just to make a formal awnser, we do not know / can't say yet what will be on the next update, nor any ETAs for it.

By the way, we have been getting more money sinks as you all know, so I believe we won't make E4 have payouts.

Just remember, to many money sinks and not enough ways to obtain cash isn't a good thing. 

Stop asking for Johto. Storylines suck.

Maybe they add Johto

lol

we can hope to see more payout methods that don't involve streaking on BP 

and maybe boosted pickup rates

or just revert the move tutors back and create more payout methods (used to be 25k for double-edge, now if your RNG is bad, it costs more than 50k(2 thick clubs))

[spoiler]RjAVtRN.png[/spoiler]

lowered cooldown on vs seeker to be less than 6 hours

tweaked prices on braces, maybe

anything else you can add that isn't johto would probably be acceptable for this game rn

Edited by linwe

I never know if people are making threads because they really want a discussion or if they are starting a pokemon related topic just to "shoot the bull" on the forum (rest in peace off topic). Just an example, I was honestly more interested in being nosey while laughing at warning points than wishing new years well wishes to everyone (happy new yeas btw <3 ;) ). The funny part about it (no offense intended isaac) was everyone else seemed to feel the same way including squirtle. LOL. [/random]

edit:  hmm... to post something truly on topic, I think they just have a general idea of what they want to do and a to do list. They get some things done and not other things. I imagine their to do list is about 100+ items by the amount of confirmations in the suggestion section (lol?). As we know, we can only speculate on this topic though which leads me back to the opening statement of my post.

Edited by bl0nde

whatever they will pull off in next update, there will be always few ppl on forum who are constantly sad/mad/tearful/disappointed that this is not pokemon showdown, where you can make any comp in few sec, play few battles and then leave because it's so boring to get everything without any effort :| But don't worry guys there is already place where you can be happy, just google pokemonshowdown  ;)

Disclaimer: im not saying pokemmo is perfect but get your shit together because it's so exhausting reading those comments over and over. How old are you to cry all the time, 3 or 4years old ? 

whatever they will pull off in next update, there will be always few ppl on forum who are constantly sad/mad/tearful/disappointed that this is not pokemon showdown, where you can make any comp in few sec, play few battles and then leave because it's so boring to get everything without any effort :| But don't worry guys there is already place where you can be happy, just google pokemonshowdown ;)
Disclaimer: im not saying pokemmo is perfect but get your shit together because it's so exhausting reading those comments over and over. How old are you to cry all the time, 3 or 4years old ?

Staff applications starting early this year, I see

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.