How to plants

Vaeldras

I'm personally really looking forward to a potential berry growing feature. Not only does it add another thing to do once you finish the storyline, it also will be a nice way to make money and keep players logging in regularly. As someone who only plays the game casually now (aka I dont comp) berry growing is definitely something that I can see keeping me occupied. I'm glad to see that others are looking forward to this feature as well!

I'm personally really looking forward to a potential berry growing feature. Not only does it add another thing to do once you finish the storyline, it also will be a nice way to make money and keep players logging in regularly. As someone who only plays the game casually now (aka I dont comp) berry growing is definitely something that I can see keeping me occupied. I'm glad to see that others are looking forward to this feature as well!

Except i was referring to the ones you use as ornaments for your base  :rolleyes:

But yeah, berry growing could be a potential end game activity AS LONG AS THEY DON'T SUDDENLY MAKE BERRIES UNAVAILABLE IN STORES AND FORCE US TO GRIND LIKE SLAVES which is what is probably going to happen sooner or later.

i tell you what, i'm going to stock up like a madman one of these days

Except i was referring to the ones you use as ornaments for your base  :rolleyes:

But yeah, berry growing could be a potential end game activity AS LONG AS THEY DON'T SUDDENLY MAKE BERRIES UNAVAILABLE IN STORES AND FORCE US TO GRIND LIKE SLAVES which is what is probably going to happen sooner or later.

i tell you what, i'm going to stock up like a madman one of these days

Remember guys, if this happens, you've heard it first from him. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.