Happy New Year!

GoldenSunIsaac

:D free-happy-new-year-clip-art.jpg  :D

Hey PokeMMO Community! Just wanted to make a New year's thread just to thank everyone who has been playing PokeMMO In 2015. We have had a lot of new members in the past year, and a whole lot of things have happened and changed. I would like to thank all the staff who have been doing their roles properly, and a huge thanks to Kyu,Desu, Squirtle, and Shu, for the game development and the fun special events. Hope we meet more people next year, and see tons of more things for the new year. 

We have a lot of things coming such as Customisation 2.0, and who knows maybe some more really great events! I am glad to be a part of PokeMMO, and glad I'm still playing.

Happy New Year guys!

#UnbanHopy

#Customisation2.0Hype

#HopingForNewMeta

Shoutout to everyone who made the Hall Of Fame in the official events of 2015! And a huge shoutout to all my staff member friends who have gotten higher positions! Aka NoadRonax, and xSparkie!

I hope you guys have a great 2016! and so glad to have made some friends here.  :)

Sorry if it's a bit off topic, but it's more of an appreciation thread! 

Happy New Year! I hope you all tune into my headline video I published for this occasion. I communicated excursively with DarkShade before covering the Character Customization 2.0 Feature. I hope PokeMMO continues to prosper!

Wow Dumuzid that is a name I haven't seen in awhile.

Yeah, seems like he's been inactive since 2013.

I never talked with him much but I can still clearly remember him for one reason- he really aggravated me at the time when he issued me the warning point while sporting a profile picture of Hitle*.

Edit: Can't seem to type out the whole name. Keeps substituting it for 'Dracula' lol.

Edited by Squall