I quit for now. Giving away my stuff

TitanPawnz

This game has really taken over my life and I'm done. I'm giving away my comps to people on my friends list or people who treats me like a friend in this game.

I probs won't be returning till I graduate from highschool and that way I can get my shit together.

Gonna be in-game for a coupleof more hours so feel free to whisper me I guess.

My team will not be going inactive. I already covered that with a close team mate.

Well, this is goobye.. for now...

Bro :(

edit: Good luck in the long run man! I remember the day I said I was going to quit and made a big thing about it, the game updated on that exact day like 5 mins after post. Now i'm still here... Hope you do good in school and get a great job! C ya bro!

Edited by GoldenSunIsaac

My new goal in life is to become well known enough in this game to have such a dramatic farewell as this.  Sounds like you were an appreciated player.  Good luck with your schooling and growing up.  I can imagine the problems that could have arisen had this game existed when I was still in high school.  Anyways, better days are ahead.

My new goal in life is to become well known enough in this game to have such a dramatic farewell as this.  Sounds like you were an appreciated player.  Good luck with your schooling and growing up.  I can imagine the problems that could have arisen had this game existed when I was still in high school.  Anyways, better days are ahead.

If you have at least 10 good comps to give away i can assure you you're gonna get the exact same treatment

How to get a dramatic farewell from the community

Step 1: say you're giving away free shit
Step 2: wait