Is there a market for cheaper vitamins

codylramey

Vitamins at the market cost 3.6k each meaning to buy 25 of them would cost 90k. You can earn vitamins at the BF for 200 BP each and sell them for 1.8k at the market. Would you, should you need to ev train something, pay 2k for each vitamin making the cost to train one stat 50k or roughly half of an island run? I do not plan on doing this but was hoping that if enough ppl say yes others would take advantage of the money making opportunity because i feel like i would pay 50k to not have to ev train a stat. The problem is that all of the vitamins on the GTL are trying to be sold for over what the market sells them for.

Also consider the value of BP, is it worth grinding vitamins if you only get 2k per 200 BP?

Edited by codylramey

Celadon market 5th floor, but expect to see 3k versions on the market from cody lol

Haha i just spent all my BP for vitamins. Already sold them all. But still, im not sure if its worth it. BP takes forever to get if you cant keep a streak, which i cant. But if you can keep it at a high streak you can make bank with the GTL. Lf Kanzo and Raaidn.

I sold a bunch of extra carbos for 3k each, sold pretty quick. The people selling over are just trying to take advantage of those who don't know the market price. So if you listed cheaper vitamins, they should go for yours.

Omg i listed 3 carbos iron and protien for 3k each and they went away almost immediately. Like i listed them, right after that did a search for carbos, didnt see mine, and then went to my listings and saw that all 9 of them were gone. That is crazy.

Thank you both for the cheap vitamins :D

• 7 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.