[Sprite] Making anime characters into PokeMMO sprites

Sebaku

Edited Deidara, added moving hair, and made a trainer sprite (not taking too much credit for it)

Also changed the Akatsuki suit, think it looks better now?

iVm2fdz.gif

BGuL8Op.png

I don't even know who Lloyd is, so you'll have to guide me a bit more if you want me to start it. :P

[Spoiler]

lloyd.jpg

[/spoiler]

A friend asked me to make a sprite for him, and I thought it would be a fun thing to try. I ended up liking it a lot, so I did a few more.

Only did the (front) overworld sprites as of now.

Here are some of the ones I made: (I'm new at this, so I'll gladly accept any form of criticism)

BbSgiS9.jpg2l8Gmit.jpgh9faRfM.jpgSjSjfMm.jpg0K7BaCw.jpg5ZXnshd.jpg7m4xfCW.jpg

Whoever manages to recognizes all or even one of the characters will get my eternal love.

U Can Make Ken Kaneki from Toyko Ghoul Or Sasaki Haise in part manga of TG

plz make my god goku spirite.I Love Him!!

U Can Make Ken Kaneki from Toyko Ghoul Or Sasaki Haise in part manga of TG

Vegeta please?

I'd love to do your spriting, but I won't be able to promise you anything any time soon, as I'm working on my Gym event entry at the moment, and don't have much more free time to spare. These things cost me way more time than for example a sig as I'm really inexperienced with these. I actually didn't want any requests to begin with, sorry haha. For Emperior and Haseeb's case, you should be able to find tons of sprites for your characters, on google!

WopaGPi.png

Had a period of nothing because I was working on sprites for the create your own gym event. These are some I came up with. I borrowed some body parts from existing trainers on the Battle Trainer sprites.

As for all the requests, I'll be opening my sig shop soon again, and I'll try to work on the requests then, starting with Isaac's Lloyd. :P

Thanks for being so patient with me.

Edited by Sebaku