New Year Bash! (January 1st)

I have large experience, but im playing on the tournament, sorry for not PMing but im on the phone

Now that doesn't help us does it  ;)

Pretty sure officials have changed into "find your opponent and battle" as well.

LF Noad / LeTyrone who hosted last tournaments without refs to confirm this pls

Gawd i can already see the cluster fuck if I let everyone battle at once, not to mention all the whispers I'll get "Where the hell is my opponent!?" I would like to do it by refs, it's just more organized that way.

IGN: Gutina

did i make it in time?

Yes.

Gawd i can already see the cluster fuck if I let everyone battle at once, not to mention all the whispers I'll get "Where the hell is my opponent!?" I would like to do it by refs, it's just more organized that way.

I see what you mean, was just pointing out the analogy to officials.

I'd still like to point out that this tournament starts close to midnight or exactly midnight to European and 3-4 matches at once on a minimum of 64 man bracket (which this is going to be for sure) is gonna last minimum of 6 hours for sure.

But I see where you're coming from. It's too late for me if it's going to be done with refs so in that case you can take my registration off. Good luck with the tourney and nice prize.

Edited by OrangeManiac

Signin my bro's up. Sorry for the spam :v

IGN: Jermaone

IGN: SirOldManJenkins

IGN: xDango

IGN: Panchoz

IGN: Kouteshi

IGN: Rykketardy

IGN: xTufao

IGN: TooFastForJack

IGN: LabScientist

IGN: NDSMaster

IGN: Googeta

IGN: GokusSSGSS

also Hassy, can I be a ref as well? Seems awesome! + I'm not rlly ready to enter and win. Can I ref :v

Edited by GoldenSunIsaac

Signin my bro's up. Sorry for the spam :v

IGN: Jermaone

IGN: SirOldManJenkins

IGN: xDango

IGN: Panchoz

IGN: Kouteshi

IGN: Rykketardy

IGN: xTufao

IGN: TooFastForJack

IGN: LabScientist

IGN: NDSMaster

IGN: Googeta

IGN: GokusSSGSS

also Hassy, can I be a ref as well? Seems awesome! + I'm not rlly ready to enter and win. Can I ref :v

Added as ref. I prefer these members to sign themselves up, I just spoke to GokusSSGSS and he said he wouldn't be able to play in this tournament.

Edited by Hassan

Congratulations to Frags for the win today and MisterHide for 2nd place! 

Congrats to our honorable mentions: Bluejim 3rd Place, and Sebat 4th place!

Thanks everybody for coming, It was one of the most greatest tournaments in history! And I hope you had a good time like us as the refs did!

BRACKET

Enjoy your Prizes guys

growlithe.gif065.gif093.gif051.gif

Edited by GoldenSunIsaac

I would like to thank the refs that sacrificed their time to help me with this tournament, you guys are the true MVPs. I hope you guys enjoyed this tournament, and a huge congratulations to the winners. I got a NU tournament planned sometime this month, the prize will be good. With that being said, I would like to wish everyone a happy new year!

I would like to thank the refs that sacrificed their time to help me with this tournament, you guys are the true MVPs. I hope you guys enjoyed this tournament, and a huge congratulations to the winners. I got a NU tournament planned sometime this month, the prize will be good. With that being said, I would like to wish everyone a happy new year!

was hoping for doubles. But I can't wait to see the NU tourney. I believe ShadowGary has been practising, can't wait to see what skills he brings to the table. Good luck with that one Hassan! Hope I can help ref that one as well.