New Year Event and Final

PlayerOne

Question

8 answers to this question

I prefer that the devs work on solving our money issue, we don't need another event. Also, implement more Pokemon because the comp scene is getting really dull seeing people run the same shit over and over. I would like to see more permanent updates, not some shit event that runs for only 3 days. I mean what do you plan to do with the vanity items, probably sell them or have them pick up dust because they look ugly af (No offense DS). Ohh, let's not forget about the Christmas tree that we got for our secret base lmao. We need more end game content, I would like that be their #1 priority.

Just my 2 1/2 cents.

I prefer that the devs work on solving our money issue, we don't need another event. Also, implement more Pokemon because the comp scene is getting really dull seeing people run the same shit over and over. I would like to see more permanent updates, not some shit event that runs for only 3 days. I mean what do you plan to do with the vanity items, probably sell them or have them pick up dust because they look ugly af (No offense DS). Ohh, let's not forget about the Christmas tree that we got for our secret base lmao. We need more end game content, I would like that be their #1 priority.

Just my 2 1/2 cents.

Well, it's not like the whole focus of dev time went into this. We got the GTL which arguably reduces the grind. I'm sure more PvP will be next.

Plus, we got some really positive community response to the previous event.

The Halloween event was a blast, I would like to see more holiday events in the future.

Well, it's not like the whole focus of dev time went into this. We got the GTL which arguably reduces the grind. I'm sure more PvP will be next.

Plus, we got some really positive community response to the previous event.

I just don't like to see devs putting a lot of focus on these events. GTL was a good step forward, we still need to reduce the tax though. Tbh I was more hyped for the re-connection button. I still have hope, hopefully in the future they would give us something to login for other than PSL  ;)

[spoiler]Holloween event > Christmas event[/spoiler]

I just don't like to see devs putting a lot of focus on these events. GTL was a good step forward, we still need to reduce the tax though. Tbh I was more hyped for the re-connection button. I still have hope, hopefully in the future they would give us something to login for other than PSL  ;)

u have two ways to sell in trade chat or the GTL More easy if ur price its good but costs but the Players want more upgrades some wanting more 3DS XY Never will seen lol but maybe other region will be implented in future

u have two ways to sell in trade chat or the GTL More easy if ur price its good but costs but the Players want more upgrades some wanting more 3DS XY Never will seen lol but maybe other region will be implented in future

Sure they will implement more regions in the future.

I mean when you think about it,this was more than an event. It tested the function of hoards and had a functioning dungeon-like cave. Both of these things can be implemented in the future as permanent updates like legendary dungeons.

Now if they could get the battle pyramid working to use its randomizing floor layouts elsewhere and the battle dome for its tournament functionality.

The events a less short entertainment options to distract us from the grind, but more small steps to implement some big goals

Well idk how people say Halloween event was better than chritsmas, I mean maybe the modality of the halloween event was better cause the hole puzzle for example was a pain since it was 100% rng but I mean I like to open boxes here not in halloween, if u didn't get a fucking vanity in the halloween event u can be sure it was shit what u got not like this one where u could get shards, nuggets, everstones and the vanities. For me it was so much worthy to play this event than the last one