Alternative To Global Team Advertisement

GoldenSunIsaac

Question

Hello PokeMMO Community. I was on Channel 1/2 can't remember which one today, and I was seeing players trying to recruit people to their teams in Trade chat and in Channel chat. Global was basically the only way to globally recognize your team in game for open recruitment. Since not all users use the forums, it has become difficult to recruit in some cases.

So I was thinking, maybe add a function/tab that has open Guilds, that people can just join. Like other experiences I have had with other MMO's. You can just join teams, they have the requirements there, and you just press join clan/team/guild.

I was thinking it could look like this:

HDvwx2u.png

And when you press on the Shield Icon, you get a list of teams that are currently recruiting, with a brief explanation of what types of players they are looking for, brief team description, and members of the team. I do know that some players do not want certain people on the team, so they can also add a feature that has a hidden DNR list for a team. That nobody can see except the leader.

Not all teams will be up there, just teams that are open to recruitment, and the leader/boss of the team has put the team up for recruitment. To make sure not every single teams spams this in any sort of way, they can add a small tax. Like you have to pay 10K to have your team in the Open recruit list.

It would be a pretty cool function, considering Global chat is taken out, and you never know who you can find in-game that would like to join a team!

Also, sorry if the shield icon looks a bit off, I tried my best :S

2 answers to this question

Adding onto the idea

people should have the option of looking for competitive teams or non-competitive

or teams with a lot of people or team with a small group of people

etc options like this allow people to become more social with the group of people they hang around

nice add on =). That's kinda what I meant by brief explanation of teams, but thanks for making it more clear!