Dev's have problems with money

Viking

this is hilarious, 

Send a mail to someone : 1k

Buy a pokemon on GTL : 5% tax

It's  enough hard to get money actually stop taxing people we are in a video game not in a country.

Next time we will have to buy new running shoes every X steps, pay a ticket to change region, make repair our bikes.

You dev's a stupidly acting, but i'm not even surprised.

Ty for making this game annoying

Love u

• Money is a different issue. We're currently working on an updated loot system which will provide higher rewards for end-game players. If it's not out in the main patch, it'll be in a supplementary one.

This is from Kyu a few days ago. If this is handled well, this could go a long way towards alleviating the strains on moneymaking at the moment. IMO they need to take away payday which is a terrible mechanic and just give us passive payday for every pokemon killed (not including trainer battles). That, combined with some high-end loot for end-game content would be absolutely fantastic and would go further towards making this game feel like a real MMO

this is hilarious, 

Send a mail to someone : 1k

Buy a pokemon on GTL : 5% tax

It's  enough hard to get money actually stop taxing people we are in a video game not in a country.

Next time we will have to buy new running shoes every X steps, pay a ticket to change region, make repair our bikes.

You dev's a stupidly acting, but i'm not even surprised.

Ty for making this game annoying

Love u

Oi, i'm the edgy one here

Taxes shouldn't be a problem. I play Elder Scrolls which has a taxing system when you sell your stuff and I've never really seen it as problematic. The tax prevents inflation and in a way prevents the trade hub from being overflown with ridiculous prices. If you sell something, it should be for a price you expect somebody to buy it for so you make the 95% back. If your listings don't sell and your complaining about tax you should rethink your pricing so you actually make the money.

(As for mail tax idk why that's even here but how is 1k a big deal? How much mail do you guys send?!?!)

One thing which would be nice is longer listing times so the tax doesn't occur so often. 30 days would be nice, or even 2 weeks.

(or is it on forever until u go inactive? splain this)

When you login, all your listings go back to 6 days I think. As long as you're not inactive for a week or so, you're ok.

I think the tax idea and everything is great but on things that are expensive is kind of rediciiulious. You can't put in any mid tier or rare shiniest because of the tax.

Imo this should have waited until fixing the money income issues. The new trading system is working now because it's new, but in a couple months or weeks I think this will be not even used because of the tax. It's pointless to use when more money is being thrown out the window because of tax when money is already hard to come by.

Adding income ways is a high priority and needs addressed asap.

Also kind of find it ironic that they can add a dungeon for this event which is great but why not add pokes that we need? What is hard about adding muiltolic or birds for this event? And I know it can come down the road but let's be honest adding updates like this are a once a year thing.

I think the tax idea and everything is great but on things that are expensive is kind of rediciiulious. You can't put in any mid tier or rare shiniest because of the tax.

Imo this should have waited until fixing the money income issues. The new trading system is working now because it's new, but in a couple months or weeks I think this will be not even used because of the tax. It's pointless to use when more money is being thrown out the window because of tax when money is already hard to come by.

You have the forums for shiny trading. Anyone rich enough to afford something too expensive to put on the GTL has a forum account and/or checks all chats for good shiny opportunities.

And the tax ain't even that bad. For example, a 5x31 comp goes for 1.5mil max, the tax for listing that is only 75k.

Edited by Champlooo

You have the forums for shiny trading. Anyone rich enough to afford something too expensive to put on the GTL has a forum account and/or checks all chats for good shiny opportunities.

And the tax ain't even that bad. For example, a 5x31 comp goes for 1.5mil max, the tax for listing that is only 75k.

It's not the point that it's that bad it's the fact that how much money do you think is entering the economy? There is more money being wasted to go to nothing that is not being circulated in the economy. If everyone is doing it it adds up.

It's not the point that it's that bad it's the fact that how much money do you think is entering the economy? There is more money being wasted to go to nothing that is not being circulated in the economy. If everyone is doing it it adds up.

today I learned shiny traders might have to do things for money instead of sitting on their shinies and complaining about tax Edited by DrCraig

Those are some good ideas. brb suggesting

Also kind of find it ironic that they can add a dungeon for this event which is great but why not add pokes that we need? What is hard about adding muiltolic or birds for this event? And I know it can come down the road but let's be honest adding updates like this are a once a year thing.

Hopefully its being used as a test run so they can figure out what they need to fix/change before doing that stuff

Edited by Dannnno

What I like about the 5% tax is that it promotes old fashioned trading for higher end products (stuff that costs 10m+). It is still absolutely perfect for the lower end stuff (mainly breeding materials). To me, the gtl was made with breeding in mind.

I think the devs did a good job on it, and they definitely deserve praise for it. There is still some tuning to be done, but they did a fantastic job for sure.

What I like about the 5% tax is that it promotes old fashioned trading for higher end products (stuff that costs 10m+). It is still absolutely perfect for the lower end stuff (mainly breeding materials). To me, the gtl was made with breeding in mind.

I think the devs did a good job on it, and they definitely deserve praise for it. There is still some tuning to be done, but they did a fantastic job for sure.

define fo the taxe :  a sum of money demanded by a government for its support or forspecific facilities or services, levied upon incomes, property, sales, etc.

This is with tax was created, to redistrub money to people directly or less directly. Here the money is just wasted, it comes nowhere, this isnt a tax, this is just roberry.

At least give us a way to earn money, let us change BP in $ for example, distrub a sum of $ depending of the number of encounterss idk but just do something. You make the game more and more expensive but you doesnt give us the opportunity to earn money propoerly.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.