Christmas 2k15 Guide!

ShadowGary

Hello and welcome to my guide all about this christmas event. (Credits to Kizhaz,Bestfriends,Arimanius,Schleep, Rendiz, AfterShocker and Nyas for helping me out)

Required Items/Pokemon: None

Prefered Items/Pokemon: Lvl 100s, preferably one that can use Surf and hit hard with it. Some Max Repels. A bunch of Escape Rope's.

(To start this event, you'll have to go to Saffron City and talk to Santa located South of the city next to the Christmas Tree) 

[Spoiler]1haBl5q.png[/spoiler]

This event is kinda like the Halloween event, you collect parts(1 Big Part and 5 Smaller Parts)and bring them to Santa to receive a gift. Though this event has a different touch to it, in order to get those items you'll have to complete a puzzle(For the Big Part) or battle Hordes(For a Smaller Part).323b5c8aed525374acf1d722cb588c95.png

Hordes.

Hordes are a group of five pokemon(Sneasel, Golbat, Golduck, Piloswine, Jynx, Dewgong, Slowbro, Mawile, Delibird, Walrein, Vaporeon, Slowking, Sableye and Glalie) between the levels of 50-65 you'll be having to battle for a Smaller part, the best way to take them out is by having a pokemon like Blastoise and Surf, why no Earthquake? That's very simple, there's a chance you could encounter five Mawile's which probably all have intimidate dropping your attack and making the battle last longer, as far as I know the Hordes have a higher chance to drop Smaller Parts.

[spoiler] Individual encounters: 15

Smaller Parts dropped: 3

Hordes encounters: 8

Smaller Parts dropped: 4[/spoiler]

Though you have to keep in mind the Smaller Parts drop rate isn't 100%.

158d031732fc8cfb58d186066ec61269.png

Smaller Parts can also be found individually on the pokemon stated above.

[spoiler]0TxQVXx.png[/spoiler]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hole Puzzles.

All randomized so there is no certain pattern to it yet.

There also is a certain pattern in where you will fall depending on which hole you mistake at.

[Spoiler]

TF7YzMZ.png

[/Spoiler]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ice Maze's.

The Ice Maze's are just puzzles like the ones in the original games, S/O to Rendiz for helping me out with these.

Ice Maze 1: [Spoiler]ce0a8937f528c496b00007bafc6d7bb4.png

[/spoiler]

Ice Maze 2: [Spoiler]f26d58a744dab790d96634cd161cc3a4.png

[/Spoiler]

Ice Maze 3: [Spoiler]d4be61bc585511441276df0303abf095.png

[/Spoiler]

Video Version(Credits to Bestfriends!):[Spoiler] https://youtu.be/rkNH-yvDrok?t=353  [/spoiler]

8bf3dae655064a6ef5c600c778324d28.png

Strength Puzzles.

The Strength puzzles are what is required to get the Big Part, there are three rooms containing this puzzle, as far as I know, there isn't any certain pattern to them, just move em on the plates a couple of times and an earthquake animation should play meaning that you beat the puzzle.(LF for a bit of community response on this one)

After completing the three Strength puzzles go back to the Elf and go into the cave next to him.

4925fc96d0df77cab4dce1d1a1a8229f.png

Christmas Present.

After finally doing all of this, talk to Santa and he'll reward you with a Gift Bag, the bags can include the following:

(Also lf community response)

- 10/15 Ultra Balls

- 10 Tiny Mushrooms

- Santa's Little Helper Hat

- Holly Hairclip

- x5 Big Pearls

- x10 Yellow Shards

- x10 Blue Shards

- x10 Green Shards 

- x10 Red Shards

- x10 Rare Candies

- Elf Hat

- Candy Cane

- x5 Star Pieces

- x10 Big Mushrooms

- x10 Everstones

- Little Santa's Helper Outfit

- Charcoal

- x5 Nuggets

- x5 TM13 (Ice Beam)

- x5 TM14 (Blizzard)

Little Santa's Helper Hat: [Spoiler]aiKYH7f.png?1 [/spoiler]

Holly Hairclip: [Spoiler] 7e857cf047b044b49ebd57416ca50ed3.png [/spoiler]

Candy Cane: [Spoiler]6dpZlG2.png?1 [/spoiler]

Little Santa's Helper Outfit: [Spoiler]wZrOtAv.png?1[/spoiler]

Boss Fight!

The boss fight we've all been waiting for against Robot Santa, too bad I didn't take any screenshots, anyways, here's the easiest way to beat it, in my opinion. But before that, this is what's gonna be coming for you. 

Horde battle, 5 Stantlers, With double ability's Levitate + Intimidate and they're 5 random ones from the ones stated below.

The best way to beat them in my opinion is Choice Banded Heracross with Rock Slide and hope noone avoids the attack.

For beating Robot Santa you'll get the following Cash Amount: 6000 Yen or 12000 if you switched in a pokemon holding a Amulet Coin during battle.

[Spoiler]

Vixen - Level 80 - Attract/TripleKick/Trick/   Hold Item: Charcoal

Blitzen - Level 80 - ThunderWave/VoltTackle/Thunderbolt/Charge   Hold Item: ???

Prancer - Level 80 - Recover/Superpower/Strength/MirrorMove    Hold Item: White Herb

Comet - Level 80 - MeteorMash/CosmicPower/Headbutt/Moonlight   Hold Item: ???

Cupid - Level 80 - LovelyKiss/Attract/Assist/Headbutt   Hold Item: ???

Donder - Level 80 - Hyper Voice/SonicBoom/Swift/MachPunch    Hold Item: ???

Rudolph - Level 80 - TailGlow /Light Screen/Flash/SignalBeam   Hold Item: ???

Dasher - Level 80 - Agility/ExtremeSpeed/AerialAce/Pursuit   Hold Item: ???

Dancer - Level 80 - Rain Dance/Featherdance/MirrorMove/   Hold Item: ???

[/Spoiler]

Edited by ShadowGary

10 Green Shards

You can win:

- 5x Pearls

- Elf Hat

- Candy Cane

- 10 Tiny Mushrooms

- 10 Ultra Balls

- Santa's Little Helper Hat

- Holy Hairclip

- 10 Rare Candies

- 10 Green Shards

All I know so far

edit: From Presents

Added, thanks Dreakyn and Isaac.

Cool that guide came reallly fast. Thanks :) How much time do we have to finish this guest? How many days or hours? I'm busy now, planning to finish it tomorrow. 

Probably till Christmas Eve.

In case you didn't know, you can get tiny parts from single wild pokimans. 

0TxQVXx.png

Tybb