long gone off now on

Gandledorf

Topic.

ha soo, in better in Englais I don't think I've played since before breeding was even implemented.  I think I might start playing again soon. I've still been competing on my handheld mainly playing AROS.  One problem I'm having tho is remembering the credentials to my old account. All I remember for sure was the ingame character name, is there anyway I might be able to find help for this? 

Stay high PokeFam B)

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/43699-forgot-your-passwordaccount-name/

I believe you need to know the email you used for the account or you're basically shit out of luck.

Edit: 

Some old accounts were deleted, your account might be one of them. (You can find all the info in a changelog that i'm too lazy to search for)

Edited by Hassan

Well I tried putting in all the emails I could think of and none of them received an email back, which I find hard to believe my 2 main junkers weren't for any of the accounts I made. Anyways, I managed to get into the account under the same name as the character I played on, but there were no chars.  I assume the original Gandledorf was deleted  :huh: i know i had dem shiiiines.

I did get into an account that I bought some fashion on too, so I suppose I'll roll from there.