(6v6 NU) On the Run - Wednesday, December 23rd

xSparkie

sparkie, how do you think it is fai of you to ask your participants to idle for a yet unknown amount of time? Either host tomorrow same time or next week imo...

sometime updates don't take 2-3 hours but I would suggest wait till the server is on and if everybody is there continue the tourney, if everybody left in the bracket is not there then schedule another day or something

sparkie, how do you think it is fai of you to ask your participants to idle for a yet unknown amount of time? Either host tomorrow same time or next week imo...

sometime updates don't take 2-3 hours but I would suggest wait till the server is on and if everybody is there continue the tourney, if everybody left in the bracket is not there then schedule another day or something

Don't worry guys. I understand that it's unfair and that the timing isn't that great. I'll see if everyone is there during the semifinals and if not, I'll try my best to be flexible so that the participants are able to play their matches.

Congratulations to OldKeith for coming in 1st Place and Sebat following up in 2nd Place for the tournament! 

Thank you everyone for coming and all the staff members who helped out with the event.

Sorry about the inconvenience, but we were able to wrap it up after the update.

Stay tuned for more Officials in 2k16 - Happy Holidays!

[spoiler] Poliwrath got home safely too. WOOHOO! 062.png [/spoiler]

Edited by xSparkie
Bracket is on the OP.